The PODCAST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly after nearly eight years of doing it, can only go with what we enjoy doing - dick jokes included. If it was a slog, we'd have given up a long time ago. Appreciate it might not be for everyone - I don't think it ever was - and people get bored of the same thing, but we've always felt that if we still enjoy it then there might be people out there who do also.

Everyone's a precious cunt.

Do whatever the fuck you want.

You wanna monetise it. Do it. You wanna make puerile jokes. Do it. You wanna call Windy a pedo. Do it. Windy wants to call you a cunt. Do it. You wanna piss and moan on a forum. Do it.

Who honestly gives a fuck.

Everyone's a precious cunt.

Do whatever the fuck you want.

You wanna monetise it. Do it. You wanna make puerile jokes. Do it. You wanna call Windy a pedo. Do it. Windy wants to call you a cunt. Do it. You wanna piss and moan on a forum. Do it.

Who honestly gives a fuck.
Stop being precious mate

Stop being precious mate
I am a precious hypocrite.

giphy.gif

Never understood the outright cuntyness of some people when they talk about podcasts (not to call out any individuals, just thinking in general)

I've listened to podcasts for nearly 10 years, the reason being they're a few/group of people talking in a casual manner about a subject they're passionate about. It's like sitting in a pub and listening into a conversation, if I wanted polished talk with a limit to what subjects can be spoken about I'd listen to the radio or a main stream companies pod. Of course there's place for constructive criticism, sound quality, a guest not gelling right. But to just outright bad mouth parts or all of it is just pointless. It's free, don't waste your time if you don't enjoy it. But why the need to say it that in a blunt manner I will never understand.

Never understood the outright cuntyness of some people when they talk about podcasts (not to call out any individuals, just thinking in general)

I've listened to podcasts for nearly 10 years, the reason being they're a few/group of people talking in a casual manner about a subject they're passionate about. It's like sitting in a pub and listening into a conversation, if I wanted polished talk with a limit to what subjects can be spoken about I'd listen to the radio or a main stream companies pod. Of course there's place for constructive criticism, sound quality, a guest not gelling right. But to just outright bad mouth parts or all of it is just pointless. It's free, don't waste your time if you don't enjoy it. But why the need to say it that in a blunt manner I will never understand.
C'mon mate I can take it...mind you don't fall off your high horse...

Still listen to every episode and it was awesome to finally appear on one earlier this season.
To keep going for so long with such consistency on a free piece of content is remarkable in itself and I don't think you appreciate that unless you've ever tried to do something similar yourself.

Besides enjoying the pod in its own right, listening to TFC has often been a bit of a comfort blanket for me in times of anxiety and stress. It's like catching up with a bunch of old mates , listening to them chat shit for an hour.

It's not always perfect but I still download every week.
Good to see jimmyriggle jimmyriggle get 9/10 in the quiz top quizzing

Back
Top Bottom