THE PRICK LIST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys,

Please use this thread to send in your requests for pricks that you think deserve to be on the fighting cock prick of the week list! Our hosts will keep check of this thread and approve your prick lists requests if they agree with your suggestion!

Remember, your Prick of the week Nominations are advised to be spurs related and recent!

an example of a prick of the week nomination would be;

'' Sol Campbell - because of his comments on sky - source: http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 60,00.html ''

Cheers,
come on you spurs!

Cheers Joe.

We'd might need to restrict the pricklist to events occurred during the previous week :)

Flav, to be honest my idea was to have a section on the website for just generally pricks, i.e. sol campbell will forever be a prick, where ricky is just likely to be a weekly prick!

But, using this thread for the forum's potw suggestions is a good idea!

Can Ray Wilkins be on there for constantly referring to Chelski players by their first name, wanking over anything blue, looking like uncle Fester and commentating on "that Real Madrid match" also for looking like Greg Wallace off of Masterchef.

I don't follow the cunt so I haven't seen any of them. Are they particularly odious. I can't imagine theres much he could have said that was remotely truthful.

Wilshire seems to be a horrible horrible person.

Wilkins on the other hand I quite like - he's pretty unbiased, you cant blame him when he may lean towards Chelsea players as he will know them all so well. He also talks sense.....and he was right, Crouch should have 'stayed on his feet'

Wilshire needs to be on potw, just read the what the dumb prick said about glenn hoddle http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... -1-Woolwich

i'd love to fuck one of those bodybuilding bitches in their muscular clunge. just to know what it is like.

with regards to the prick list, made my feelings on wilshere very clear. problem is, he isn't what i'd call a prick, he's more of a cunt and a wanker.

szezney also deserves a mention with his stupid fucking straight face. i hope that cunt lets in 100 goals this season. keep your mouth shut you goon wanker, i can see my hate for him and wilshere growing as the years go by.

wenger for being wenger. and also, spurs unrelated, luis suarez for being a diving cheating weasel face twat. he is a massive diver, massively overrated imo. people seem to have forgotten his dive against us in the media when talking about the whole rodwell thing. he looks like something from another planet as well. ugly boy.

my mate sits right behind the goal and he said Chesney was giving wanker signs to our fans and just generally being a bellend.

Karma is a bitch!

Used to work at the same company, discovered he loved Spurs and Hip-Hop as much as I do and the rest is history!

Back
Top Bottom