The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take 3rd now but on the condition Woolwich qualify with 4th

Or play things out knowing we could qualify 4th and screw them over?
Screw Woolwich or screw Chelsea? Tough choice, but I might go with screw Chelsea. If they miss on the UCL (I VERY MUCH doubt it), it's going to be extremely damaging for them in this period.

The fans on here thinking there's no hope of top 4 have the mentality they like to complain about the team having.

Top 4 is still well on. Beating Woolwich at home may be key but it's well on.

Absolutely no chance.

Most fucking embarrassing "race" for 4th on record.

Fuck this thread we're ending up in the Conference, we all know it.

Top 4 is gone. It's the DNA of this club

You pal are as deluded as most of our squad thinking they are playing at top four level. It's you that needs to get a fucking grip and wake the fuck up! Tell you what meet up and the next home game and I will bang on what ever wager you want and I will match it that we don't make top 4.

This post should be re-titled, "the race for 6th". Because that's what we're in now.

Giving up on 4th mentally when over a quarter of the season was left to play..

Still waiting on Neil 'Yid' H Neil 'Yid' H to come back to me on that bet.

Last night's result defo opens it up for the moment the goons have a nicer game next out home win likely we on the other hand have a tougher away game to get over . Still likely to have little room for dropping points but chances are better than a few weeks back .

Ditto v WH.
Ditto v Chavs.

Ultimately we must keep our end up though..... Away at Anfield looms like an elephant.
Yeah, I mean our run in is definitely favourable, but if we're honest there's virtually no chance of getting anything from Anfield. I'd like to think we're good enough to get a draw, but a win there would be dreamland.

Yeah, I mean our run in is definitely favourable, but if we're honest there's virtually no chance of getting anything from Anfield. I'd like to think we're good enough to get a draw, but a win there would be dreamland.

With them in the thick of a tight as hell title chase, even a point would be a good result; but that point will mean nothing if we fritter away our current position in the games before and after.

We are city’s bogey team tho. Pep knows it too. Liverpool on the other hand, they know how to beat us. That being said, we have conte. If anyone can figure it out it’s him

Yeah and in the game at home we should have won, Conte will do something up there I feel, we will definately more about us going there compared to previous seasons.

I've already written Liverpool off. We need to be extremely consistent in the other games (Villa away and Brentford away seem the trickiest fixtures to me). If we are, I have no doubts at all that we'll be fighting with Chelsea for 3rd, let alone 4th.

We always drop points at Anfield, but also often play pretty well up there.
Those kinds of runs do end eventually. Like we hadn't won at Stamford Bridge, Emirates, Old Trafford for long spells.

Actually think we can do a job on Liverpool up there this time. We are due and deserved of it.

Villa & Brentford away I feel we might end up with 1-4 points from.

Back
Top Bottom