The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gooners game v Wolves is off. If we can beat Southampton, we gain 3 points on Woolwich. Then the goons play Man City and they'll get beat. We play Watford, get another win, we gain 6 points on them. Then the next league game is the NLD, where we smash the gooner cunts and gain 9 points on them from the current standings, still having 2 games in hand on them.

The fans on here thinking there's no hope of top 4 have the mentality they like to complain about the team having.

Top 4 is still well on. Beating Woolwich at home may be key but it's well on.

If Palace score a third I'm convinced we will win the league this season.

Pretty incredible how well Conte has done despite what may happen. We’ve lost some pretty odd games, won a few we may not have deserved but also completely smashed a bunch of teams.

I just hope when Woolwich actually show up, that they get absolutely destroyed. They really deserve it.

Yep, I keep thinking about where we were when Numo was sacked, and where we are today. Im not taking anything for granted, but had I been offered for a Europa spot a few months back, I would taken it.

To think that now we are within reach of CL football is insane. Fixed our GD along the way.

In addition, we are now scoring freely, our 2 new recruits have settled in brilliantly, and its a pleasure to watch us play.

Imagine being a goon this morning.

The misery.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Just don’t lose to them & should get home comfortably! Conte is doing the miracle he spoke about. No one saw this coming!

:llorishowudoin:
31 Dec:
I actually think we will finish fourth. Utd don't have a perm manager which was a stupid move. And west ham have already shown they cant sustain it. Woolwich ar better, but are they as good as us? I don't think so, not under Conte.
9 Feb:
I think we will finish top 4, quite comfortably.

Our inferior GD also reflects the fact we have played less games than our rivals. Chances are our GD improves a bit once we have played those games. We’re in a great position in my opinion.

Admitedly, we haven't yet done it and you're going to make me look a fool if we don't go on to finish the job. But I still think we are the only real contender.

I think we are going to beat Woolwich with ease Thursday, then we will have to much for Burnley which puts us in 4th place before Woolwich go to Newcastle away. Woolwich are dropping points 100%. If it’s Newcastle or Everton who knows, but they are dropping points against us and in the last 2. We will get 4th, have some faith.

Last night didn’t show a home crowd can rattle Woolwich, last night showed two terrible reffing decision and two world class players can take them down.

I agree Woolwich can lose at any time they have shown that and I have said do repeatedly. That is why they could lose on Monday not some made up BS about how tough Newcastle is or the fact it’s their last home game, that last point is grasping at straws out of desperation.
Mate your a twat.... period...even the refs assoc agreed the decision where right... go away you knob

The first yellow was because of accumulative fouling. He'd committed one foul & wrestled Son on the ground before he got his first. The second was nailed on. Every ref in the country gives it, and if they don't its because they missed it.
Holding should have got a straight red for kicking Son in the ribs as he lay on the ground before he got his 1st yellow.
His second yellow should also have been a straight red.

This would be so huge for our transfer window and reshaping of our squad.

Top tier quality in.

CL + Conte + Stadium + Training ground is just too good to resist.

Let's not fuck around at Norwich and blaze them off the pitch.

What a night!

Again!!

Back
Top Bottom