The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I prefer this, very fascinating symbol

Tottenham-Hotspur-2006.jpg

I’m also positive but don’t see us winning the next 3. All 3 sides can score goals and defend, I expect us to drop points but as you say, goons may only pick up 4 or 5 points too

Can Utd find form? They’ve got enough match winners to put a run together if they regain confidence but look an absolute basket case
Where do you expect us to drop the points?

I get Brentford away is looking like a tough fixture but Brighton/Leicester at home are lovely end of season fixtures. I think we win both comfortably.

I get Brentford away is looking like a tough fixture but Brighton/Leicester at home are lovely end of season fixtures. I think we win both comfortably.
Brentford have just beaten Chelsea 4-1 and West Ham 2-0
What makes you think that's a banker?
Leicester are playing for ropey league qualification so have something to play for.

.....Yeh, there's never any freakish results at the business end of the season.

Football's just so predictable and we all always clean up at the bookies. :harrysmile:

Yep, the cunts are proper clutching at straws 😂😂😂 Utter cunt stains every Woolwich fan. You know they are absolute shitting themselves when the only thing they can clutch at is Conte leaving in a few years 😅😅😅😅😅 cunts!!

Them getting Champions League this season, will probably
get them another year with him as coach.

But after that, and Conte realises that's the most he can achieve at Sp**s...the meltdown will happen.

That post you were responding to now deleted

Brentford have just beaten Chelsea 4-1 and West Ham 2-0
What makes you think that's a banker?
Leicester are playing for ropey league qualification so have something to play for.
Don't think it's a banker just think we are a much better team than West Ham and we are the form team in the league. The only game I don't expect us to win now is Liverpool.

Kane spotted at The Masters golf out in the states this eve...... Jet-lag ideal during the run-in? :sonhmm:

Hopefully he’ll be fine. The players have a few days off so I suppose Conte is okay with it, otherwise he wouldn’t have gone. He’s probably in Italy himself seeing his wife and daughter no doubt. I’m wondering if Conte might have said to the players before yesterday’s game that if they get a result they could have a few days off?

Hopefully he’ll be fine. The players have a few days off so I suppose Conte is okay with it, otherwise he wouldn’t have gone. He’s probably in Italy himself seeing his wife and daughter no doubt. I’m wondering if Conte might have said to the players before yesterday’s game that if they get a result they could have a few days off?

Oh yeh, I didn't think it'd have been AWOL; just thinking that about jetlag..... Italy isn't quite the same proposition.

Makes sense, psychology plays a huge part in sports.

My biggest concern is that Poch would often do this with the players and they always came back TOO relaxed lol.

I don't think that will be an issue with Conte though, I feel he wouldn't let them take these trips unless he completely trusted them.

Don’t know - I think we’ll concede in one of those three and not turn it around

All 3 of them are half decent sides

Makes sense, psychology plays a huge part in sports.

My biggest concern is that Poch would often do this with the players and they always came back TOO relaxed lol.

I don't think that will be an issue with Conte though, I feel he wouldn't let them take these trips unless he completely trusted them.

Conte said in one of his press conferences that he uses a ‘carrot and stick’ methodology. Sometimes he chooses to dangle a carrot in front of the players, sometimes he has to be harsher and use the stick.

Carrot: allowing the players to have a few days off if they get a result

Stick: Being harsh with the players if they’re not doing so well (i.e half time yesterday)

Back
Top Bottom