The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed. Their form pre Howe joining and the Jan window was nailed on relegation.

Since then it's been challenging for Europe. Just below 2 pts a game. 32 pts from 17. Over the course of a season that's 71-72 pts.

Now - who thinks that's crap? They've had one loss where they shouldn't have, Everton away when they had enough chances to wrap it up before HT.

NB: if we win both our matches we get........71 pts

Quite similar to our One-Day...'Arry season and 2 pts from 8. Our form post Jan window was 4th. Next season we got....4th

Read the comments.

Take a look at that account, generally.

Monday is a huge night for them.

It's not just another game for them (having achieved safety).

Not only is it their last home game of a 'great escape' season; they see it as the start of their 'new era'.

Atmosphere will be unreal.

After our pulverisation of scum, if they come through that game with a win, you have to put your hands up and say fair play.

I just cannot see it, though.

Last edited:
”We want the atmosphere to be absolutely bouncing. We want to win this game.

“We deserve to win this game and go out on a high at St James' Park because of the way they've performed at home since the turn of the year - we're just really excited.”

:)

”We want the atmosphere to be absolutely bouncing. We want to win this game.

“We deserve to win this game and go out on a high at St James' Park because of the way they've performed at home since the turn of the year - we're just really excited.”

:)
Don’t put it past the Geordies to make it a red hot atmosphere like the other nite.

Newcastle at home in the league in 2022:

ss.png

Read the comments.

Take a look at that account, generally.

Monday is a huge night for them.

It's not just another game for them (having achieved safety).

Not only is it their last home game of a 'great escape' season; they see it as the start of their 'new era'.

Atmosphere will be unreal.

After our pulverisation of scum, if they come through that game with a win, you have to put your hands up and say fair play.

I just cannot see it, though.

If Newcastle didn't have the restrictions that they do around the ground, it would surely be the biggest capacity ground in the UK.
Would be interesting to know how many they could fit in if the two big stands were replicated to wrap the stadium.

If Newcastle didn't have the restrictions that they do around the ground, it would surely be the biggest capacity ground in the UK.
Would be interesting to know how many they could fit in if the two big stands were replicated to wrap the stadium.
What restrictions?
I could well imagine they would fill their ground every week like Rangers or Celtic do.

What restrictions?
I could well imagine they would fill their ground every week like Rangers or Celtic do.
I've been to both Ibrox and Celtic Park and believe me, they most certainly don't.

One time I went to Celtic Park and they'd shut entire sections of the stadium and covered the seats with a big banner like we had during COVID.

Back
Top Bottom