The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cmon Newcastle....let's do this. Time to summon up the spirit of Ant and Dec, Alan Shearer, Cheryl Cole and Byker Grove and put it all on the line

They could if its for survival. Plus we only need them to draw. Totally could happen. ButAtsenalhave to beat Newcastle first.
That is it. Scum have to win. Barcodes get about them and I think the pressure sees them fold like red and white deckchairs.
if geordies score first, (hopefully by a soft pen) I think scum will go into total fucking meltdown.
xanit to get a red.
saka to fuck up his audition.
ALL WILL BE WELL.
but i also need this season to end. It is killing me. We win I’m relieved. Scum lose, I’m exstatif. Can’t face the lose of face.

Cmon Newcastle....let's do this. Time to summon up the spirit of Ant and Dec, Alan Shearer, Cheryl Cole and Byker Grove and put it all on the line
tim-healy-in-benidorm-da11b970a5823fc6216c2225ed7f67144f6418.jpg

Everton losing is good isn't it? Means they'll be fighting on the last day if they don't get a result against Palace

If Everton get just a draw against Palace they will probably stay up but they cannot take chances and will have to play hard against Woolwich. If they beat Palace then it’s no longer an issue.

Everton hopefully losing to palace in the week means they’ll be worrying about relegation on the last day at the emirates

Things like that make a game strange, could see them getting something

But in all honesty I think our hopes rest on tomorrow night

What I'm hoping is we beat Norwich, while Everton need a win in their last game but staying up depends on other games (which don't go in their favour): We get 4th, Goons get Thursday nights and Fat Frank is in free-fall. Best of all worlds.

Back
Top Bottom