The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It may be them guessing, but arteta is pretty easy to read. If Gabriel was definitely out he would of just said so in his presser. He said “we need more information on white and Gabriel we will assess them tomorrow”.

Even if they are 60% I reckon he will play them.

If they do play hopefully it’s being forced when they ain’t ready. Odd for a player to go off with a hamstring injury and be ready in a few days.

If they do play hopefully it’s being forced when they ain’t ready. Odd for a player to go off with a hamstring injury and be ready in a few days.
I felt like he was faking it. I wonder if he was told to fake it, to give Arteta cover for subbing a defender for a defender when 3 0 down. Saving him for the next game due to all their injuries in defence.

Where is my tin foil hat?

Arteta always rushes players back so it's probably true, won't be surprised if one of their players went off injured during the match as it's make or break.

I’m quite relaxed. Think I’m all adrenalined out.
i honestly think they will fold under the pressure.
gooner next door looks like he needs a fucking doctor.
i think Lego will just fucking melt.

Back
Top Bottom