The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This whole fan divide/internal war shit is very tiresome and has turned what could've just been people celebrating this in to pointscoring as predictably people are now returning fire with embarrassing old posts from the other side.

Vicious. Cycle. People should just be happy it went right for Spurs ffs.
I agree with you. But if that’s the standard then you should have held yourself to it when you were being negative about our “absolutely delusional” fans who still had hope of top 4.

FWIW Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam has handled this like an adult. If you dish it out then take it and move on instead of being pious. The banter is part of the fun too

He don’t seem to be bothered at all about the result being good for the football team. Imagine getting soooo much wrong & wanting nuno still! yet thinking you’re super smart by showing off after such a good night for us. When we all have seen you get it so wrong the last few years.
Anyway back in the CL where we belong! :contefists:

It does make you wonder what he and a few others are all about.

90% of us just want to see our football club win. And the last few days are great reason for all Spurs fans to enjoy the week with a smile (albeit a nervous one) on our faces. Especially those of us in contact with Woolwich mugs everyday.

Let's not let the bitter, twisted #BackNuno, high horse bandits ruin the party.

Antonio and the boys to finish a remarkable job on Sunday and let the real celebrations begin.

COYMFS!!!!!!!

:smesh::dude::dude:

Thought our season was dusted a few weeks back, absolutely over the moon tonight. That along w handing in my last piece of work before I graduate from uni? Pretty good fucking day.

I agree with you. But if that’s the standard then you should have held yourself to it when you were being negative about our “absolutely delusional” fans who still had hope of top 4.

FWIW Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam has handled this like an adult.
If you dish it out then take it and move on instead of being pious. The banter is part of the fun too

Oh yeah, because there's so much adult behaviour from the other side who have actively gone back to quote people so they can one up people.

So mature. They'll get the response it deserves.

If we don't do the fuck up off all fuck ups and get 4th

Conte has done a great job, we have got 4th in a season that our main man didn't pick up his tools for 1/3 of the season and we had a PE teacher with an attitude as a manager for the same amount of time

We gave the goons a 10 game headstart and still caught em

Let's batter Norwich and look forward to next year with Conte getting a full pre season and transfer window with Don Pat and Conte working in tandem with a season of stadium and CL money behind us

COYS

If Conté plays his best team (Kane, Son, Kulusevski) Spurs win and Son getting 2 goals would be a bonus. Woolwich lost their bottle and cannot handle pressure.
Spurs have had refs against them for years so they know how to deal with adversity.
Champions' League football would get major investment for Conté to build for a possible title challenge next season.

It does make you wonder what he and a few others are all about.

90% of us just want to see our football club win. And the last few days are great reason for all Spurs fans to enjoy the week with a smile (albeit a nervous one) on our faces. Especially those of us in contact with Woolwich mugs everyday.

Let's not let the bitter, twisted #BackNuno, high horse bandits ruin the party.

Antonio and the boys to finish a remarkable job on Sunday and let the real celebrations begin.

COYMFS!!!!!!!

:smesh::dude::dude:
Agreed. Yes it made for a nervy run in, but it makes it even more sweeter that Woolwich were so close to getting 4th! :angryscouser:

We will pummel Norwich, hard
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm sure you've liked many a Shady post.

Not sure what that has to do with anything tbh.

I'll like any cunt's post if I think they're chatting good shit.... Sometimes even if I don't actually agree.

At the same time, if I say something you do don't like, quote me and call me out on it as usual, but don't expect me to be answerable/accountable for other people's posts.

I actually assumed said post was aimed at the guy who went back and quoted people, and assumed he had been a big Jose fan or w/e.

Mate, I have no beef with any of that, but I just question how some ball-busting is ok in your book, but some isn't.

Anyway, I just think it all feeds in to silly toxicity.
This thread right now should be full of people celebrating and instead it's this instead. I'll leave it there as to not continue to contribute to that.

Probably does, but as per your own activity; you're not whiter than white.... Few of us are and it's all but inevitable that things come to a head at key moment of the season.

Salut.🍻

I'll like any cunt's post if I think they're chatting good shit.... Sometimes even if I don't actually agree.

At the same time, if I say something you do don't like, quote me and call me out on it as usual, but don't expect me to be answerable/accountable for other people's posts.

Mate, I have no beef with any of that, but I just question how some ball-busting is ok in your book, but some isn't.

Probably does, but as per your own activity; you're not whiter than white.... Few of us are and it's all but inevitable that things come to a head at key moment of the season.

Salut.🍻

Pretty clear I've stated why I think there's a difference between posts borne out of frustration at a loss and posts gleefully made after a good result. One is just venting, the other is very clearly going out of your way to gloat despite it being good for the club.

Salut.🍻
Could not be arsed to read all that.
I gave you an agree because you're my mother fucker, and I'm certain I wouldve agreed with it...

Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

Pretty clear I've stated why I think there's a difference between posts borne out of frustration at a loss and posts gleefully made after a good result. One is just venting, the other is very clearly going out of your way to gloat despite it being good for the club.

Ridiculing others due to so-called "frustration" is ok, but giving the banter back when vindicated isn't?

Nah, sorry mate... That's just double-standards.

You may want to cast this as me gloating 1st and celebrating 2nd, but that's simply false.... Already had my jollies and posted a bunch of "yay" and gooner-bashing before I even entered this thread.

Back
Top Bottom