The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder if they still pay out if Chelsea are booted out…. They’ve got just over a week to finally close that deal and it’s gone quiet

I've done an acci for tomorrow but not included them. Have no idea what Everton will turn up (hung over, wanting to put on a show, or somewhere in between). Goons I think will show up for once.

Everton will roll over like the good league lapdogs they are, blissfull of being allowed to serve their shit football and moaning from the stands for yet another season in this league.

As bizarre as anything, is that you reverse our results with Chelsea and we are already 3rd and secured and.they are a point behind Woolwich.

And look at their squad compared yo ours and the expenditure.

As bizarre as anything, is that you reverse our results with Chelsea and we are already 3rd and secured and.they are a point behind Woolwich.

And look at their squad compared yo ours and the expenditure.
...and if you reverse our results with Woolwich we're......

...oh, as you were. Sorry.

Carry on Captain!

Like it!! The old Danny Blanchflower trick

You'd think it would be more popular.

Ive googled trick penalty but all I find are stupid back flips and rabonas.

Invented by our very own Danny Blanchflower (with Jimmy McIlroy for Northern Ireland).

Disallowed by the referee, in legend because it confused the referee, but really due to McIlroy encroaching in the box.

There’s a clip here:

Well I never. Always thought it was Ajax who invented it. But it was good old Danny boy. Shame it got disallowed.
Yes you would think it be used more especially by Man City as they miss a lot. & a cute little passing penalty skill seems right up their alley.

His custom title is particularly funny...

Death to petro murder ball sports washing.... or something like that .

He obviously didn't have enough space to add except when the petrol dollars sports washers save our bacon and help us qualify for the champions league

:harrylol:
Just as city & Newcastle before, morals go out the window when it’s your club. If it’s not your club, we get up on our high horse.

CLOSE THE THREAD

Xf94te.png

Mourn on.....

Cunts.

:contesmile:

Back
Top Bottom