The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at the remaining fixtures, if Man Utd beat Chavs at home (possible if you ask me), they only have Huddersfield and Brighton to play, while Woolwich and the Chavs have to play teams like Leicester away and Burnley. I think United are not out of the race for the Top 4 just yet...

Looking at the remaining fixtures, if Man Utd beat Chavs at home (possible if you ask me), they only have Huddersfield and Brighton to play, while Woolwich and the Chavs have to play teams like Leicester away and Burnley. I think United are not out of the race for the Top 4 just yet...

Would be good if Manu players recognise the opportunity and start with a win v Chelsea !

Fresh from the dippers forum:

"If we win our 3 remaining games it’d have been that direct lose to City that will have stopped us winning the league, being invincible, Reaching 100 points and becoming the greatest team ever in English football history."

:memelol:

Edit: City got 100 points last season

giphy.gif

Must be an absolute nightmare to be a Brighton fan supporter.

3 points clear of relegation and ending the season with Wolves (Draw), Spurs (L), Newcastle (H), Woolwich (A), and Citeh (H) 4 top 10 teams, 3 in the top 5, and 2 in the top 3.

:pochfacepalm::pochshock2:

As it stands:
3Tottenham353070
4Chelsea352167
5Woolwich352366
6Man Utd351364

Even if United beat Chelsea their GD will likely be not good enough. Might all change though.

WoolwichChelseaMan UtdTottenham
AprilAprilAprilApril
28 Leicester (A)28 Man Utd (A)28 Chelsea (H)27 West Ham (H)
30 Ajax (H)
MayMayMayMay
2 Valencia (H)2 Eintracht (A)4 Bournemouth (A)
5 Brighton (H)5 Watford (H)5 Huddersfield (A)8 Ajax (H)
9 Valencia (A)9 Eintracht (H)
12 Burnley (A)12 Leicester (A)12 Cardiff (H)12 Everton (H)

Must be an absolute nightmare to be a Brighton fan.

3 points clear of relegation and ending the season with Wolves (Draw), Spurs (L), Newcastle (H), Woolwich (A), and Citeh (H) 4 top 10 teams, 3 in the top 5, and 2 in the top 3.

:pochfacepalm::pochshock2:
On the plus side, they did a damn good job last night of parking the bus, and it allllllmost came off.

Here's hoping they can pull it off at the Emirates, given that they're Woolwich's 'easiest' game of the run-in.

Back
Top Bottom