The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
For the sake of fairness then surely people that win in the ticket lottery for a game get removed from the pool for the next 1-2 games/weeks.

Sure the odds are small, but someone could end up winning a spot for two games in a row or such.

For the sake of fairness then surely people that win in the ticket lottery for a game get removed from the pool for the next 1-2 games/weeks.

Sure the odds are small, but someone could end up winning a spot for two games in a row or such.
That was the plan announced some months ago. Removal from the lottery pool until everyone has been a winner.

These figures are for the lower leagues being supported by the Government who have low attendances. The Government do not give a toss about the Premier league and unless they provide loud halers to the fans I doubt it will make much different to listening on the tele.

These figures are for the lower leagues being supported by the Government who have low attendances. The Government do not give a toss about the Premier league and unless they provide loud halers to the fans I doubt it will make much different to listening on the tele.

I thought your stance was originally about saving the small clubs and protecting grass roots?

Now that box is being ticked you're immediately shifting your concerns to whether or not WHL will sound good on TV?

This is not entirely surprising.

2k instead of 0 is a massive difference.

Not once you scatter them about a bit with a little SD and subtract X amount what will be in the exec boxes..... You're also taking for granted that they will all be loud 'vocal' types.

I thought your stance was originally about saving the small clubs and protecting grass roots?

Now that box is being ticked you're immediately shifting your concerns to whether or not WHL will sound good on TV?

This is not entirely surprising.
Yes I do fear for smaller clubs which is what I am saying. Yes I do think the proposals will make little difference to the Premier league. I was jesting about loud halers and think we will still hear individual players swearing as was the case Sunday.

To be honest, ANYWHERE in London is gonna be tier 2 or 3.... and definitely NOT 'lowest risk' areas...

I can't imagine fans being allowed back in ANY of the major cities before New Year at the earliest!! (That rules out London, Birmingham, Manchester & Liverpool... and with it, over half the PL clubs from those areas.

Plus the other towns & Cities with PL clubs like Burnley, Leeds and Newcastle are still in the higher risk category tiers anyway....

I imagine only maybe Southampton or Brighton would be in with a shout.

To be honest, ANYWHERE in London is gonna be tier 2 or 3.... and definitely NOT 'lowest risk' areas...

I can't imagine fans being allowed back in ANY of the major cities before New Year at the earliest!! (That rules out London, Birmingham, Manchester & Liverpool... and with it, over half the PL clubs from those areas.

Plus the other towns & Cities with PL clubs like Burnley, Leeds and Newcastle are still in the higher risk category tiers anyway....

I imagine only maybe Southampton or Brighton would be in with a shout.

Can add Leeds to that tier 3.

Back
Top Bottom