The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
My friend and I have both applied, would be absolutely made up if we were successful - has to be seen as a historic moment. I felt privileged to be part of the familiarisation event, this would be a million times better.
🤞

I reckon the fake crowd noise will be the only choice on Sky & BT with only 2000 fans in the ground. Otherwise they’ll be apologising for “inappropriate words” every two seconds. Especially during the NLD.

Decided I won't be applying. There are 3 of us who normally go.
Shielding etc not worth the risk IMO. Good luck to anyone applying.

I think as soon as the vaccine program starts getting distributed to the wider population around March time, stadiums will be allowed to have close to 50% capacity.

By the end of the season I reckon there will be a good chance for most ST holders to go to games.

I see that Liverpool are only allowing ST holders and members with Liverpool addresses to apply for tickets.

Be funny if Man U did the same and no one was eligible. If they were allowed any fans that is. :mourhandlaugh:

As I’m self isolating prior to an operation I can’t go to this. Which only makes me want to go more.

Just imagine Harry scoring and catching your eye and just running straight at you Shouting yes as you went into your own post NLD derby goal pure ecstasy.

Better than sex!!

Well it’s not, but you get the drift. Be quite a moment.

Can't make the Woolwich game so definitely won't apply. Leicester will be my first application for the ballot.

Am I right in thinking that for anyone that applies for Woolwich, and is successful, my application for Leicester will overrides theirs even though I didn't apply for the first game? Think that will be the case but just checking.

Can't make the Woolwich game so definitely won't apply. Leicester will be my first application for the ballot.

Am I right in thinking that for anyone that applies for Woolwich, and is successful, my application for Leicester will overrides theirs even though I didn't apply for the first game? Think that will be the case but just checking.
Once you have been to a game you can’t apply again until everyone else who is eligible and wants to go has also been

Decided I'm not applying as my usual crew not applying. Woolwich undoubtedly the pick of the season but I hope to take in another game later in the season. Good luck to everyone who is in for this one!

Back
Top Bottom