The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
Cut off to apply was 3pm yesterday and they said “Applicants can expect to receive the results approximately 24 hours after the application deadline.”

Cut off to apply was 3pm yesterday and they said “Applicants can expect to receive the results approximately 24 hours after the application deadline.”
nervous biting nails GIF

Unsuccesful :(

Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Sunday 6 December | 4.30pm

Dear Rocket

Thank you for applying to attend the Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich match this Sunday. We regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.

We should like to remind you that any supporter who was successful in obtaining a ticket for the Woolwich match will not be entered into ballots for subsequent reduced capacity home matches, until such time as all Season Ticket Holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so. Details on further ballots for upcoming home fixtures will be communicated in due course.

In the meantime, please ensure that your I.D Validation is completed in order to enter any ballot. You can complete your I.D validation here.

For more information on the I.D validation process please see our FAQs.

Details on further ballots for upcoming home fixtures will be communicated in due course

Unsuccesful :(

NC5v6O7sK7xYRtSBM9Qfsxz5--76FuabhkKItPadN2BhWeeqrgu28UBl3KhFFmf0KFwixHRqlPGyi8pSv8EYLCz0L1z6a1rgPcsY_zxBYxXFctkShoxXfBjFgokjanM=s0-d-e1-ft

Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Sunday 6 December | 4.30pm

Dear Rocket

Thank you for applying to attend the Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich match this Sunday. We regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.

We should like to remind you that any supporter who was successful in obtaining a ticket for the Woolwich match will not be entered into ballots for subsequent reduced capacity home matches, until such time as all Season Ticket Holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so. Details on further ballots for upcoming home fixtures will be communicated in due course.

In the meantime, please ensure that your I.D Validation is completed in order to enter any ballot. You can complete your I.D validation here.

For more information on the I.D validation process please see our FAQs.

Details on further ballots for upcoming home fixtures will be communicated in due course.​
Same as

Bugger.

Back
Top Bottom