The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:pritchardeyes: LOL at Shearer of all people talking about tackling what goes in the six yard box. He was the master of flailing elbows and digs.

That's true and I remember an incident against Leicester when Martin O'neil was in charge but he was right what he said last night.

Where have I posted anything implying that your sobriety amuses me?

Not getting into a debate with you as I think you're a fucking idiot!
Really impressed with your " magnificent" cockerel tattoo though

:avbhumph:
Just something I took from the tone of your earlier post. No biggie, you're probably not in control of that

Just something I took from the tone of your earlier post. No biggie, you're probably not in control of that

No biggy and you took it wrong!

In my experience most genuine alcoholics who are sober will remember the place, the time, the date of their last drink.

Nothing to joke about IMO

That is why I put you as favorites and for me it is literally in your hands.
What, your 8 points ahead, its all for you to lose?
Our whole game relies on quick balls to Vardy
Talk about sex it up! - Good old fashion long ball - *Hooooooooooooooof!.
I expect to hear your fans giving it big time at Stoke when you score.
Of course what else are they suppose to do, use happy clappers?

*Pat Nevin on old style football
“There was a period when some nations played a high intensity and low skill style of game that was all about running at full pelt, hoofing the ball and then chasing it at 100 mph again.”

One thing for sure: Huth will be given some closer attention by the referees after he was given a free rein last match!

With the exception of the goalkeeper having his team's trust, the merit points you make can be either fully or partially explained by a PED doping program.

They have team togetherness because the doping means they have more energy and need fewer players. Ergo, the players are more familiar with less rotation.

They know their individual jobs. But if a shit point you make here but, again, if your job is to run like fuck for 90+ minutes without tiring then doping would help.

They work hard. Need I unpack this one for you? You should be getting the gist by now.

They are fast on the counter attack. Hmmm, wonder why?

Vardy is a good finisher. Yes he is. But his ability to get into spaces and run the fuck out of the channels and in behind defenders is best understood in the context of a club-wide doping program.

I'm afraid it's much more plausible than simply subscribing to the idea that the stars have aligned for them. I know people don't like the suggestion of cheating going on in the game, especially the English game, but it reeks of it this year with Leicester.
You don't really believe that do you?

Couldn't the same accusation be leveled at us if we're topping the league for distance covered per game and an improved squad morale this season.

Wow. That's quite the projection. Poor Chadli!

I didn't say I agreed with it, and it surprised me that the clubs decided that. Like you, I'd prefer it stamped out - but consistently. Imagine how pissed you'd be if Vertongen is suddenly penalised tonight after both teams have been at it (unpunished) all game?

I imagine I would be pissed, yes. I probably would be if I were a Lierpool fan and Skrtel was penalised, but I like to think that, even if I was a shit enough person to be a fan of that horrible club, some part of me would think he'd had it coming, and that we'd be lucky to get away with it for so long.

Kind of like what the LCFC supporters should think about the Vardy red and the Morgan penalty.*

*Do not misunderstand and think I'm saying LCFC fans are shit. Supporting small teams not dressed up in red is ok.

You don't really believe that do you?

Couldn't the same accusation be leveled at us if we're topping the league for distance covered per game and an improved squad morale this season.
Well no really. We have a squad that rotates. Bit threadbare up front but apart from that we have quality cover and we use it.
We play a patient, skilful possession based game.
If you watch Leicester closely I just don't think anyone can honestly reconcile the energy of their players for 90 mins with anything other than drugs.

Unfortunately it sounds like everyone likes the Emperor's new clothes

And that. MrS. is fair enough.
Get off your moral pedestal.

I always try to aim above morality, its not to simply be good but to be good for something and that something is supporting Spurs, on a Spurs forum. You my Bluebog LC supporter have no shame, coming on here and talking drivel as though you mean it.

Well no really. We have a squad that rotates. Bit threadbare up front but apart from that we have quality cover and we use it.
We play a patient, skilful possession based game.
If you watch Leicester closely I just don't think anyone can honestly reconcile the energy of their players for 90 mins with anything other than drugs.
Stop embarrassing youself

Regardless of what happens it's a win win situation as far as I am concerned. Most enjoyable season I have had a spurs fan no matter what happens - and that's what it's all about isn't it?

I'd hate to be in Leicester's position because if they finish 2nd it will feel like a huge failure after being top for so long and by such a margin, that's the pressure. If we finish anywhere in the top 4 we should be hugely proud and it will really kick off a good period for spurs (unlike Leicester who I am 100% will be challenging for 5th next season). The future (our future) is bright.

Leicester have everything to lose, we have everything to win. I've predicted a Foxes wobble for a long time and I really think it's finally started and will be a catalyst for an Almighty collapse.

We may not necessarily win all out remaining games (we are prone to a wobble as seen at WHam a few weeks ago) but I know if Leicester do go on and win it, they will do so while stumbling over the line. I am 100% confident of that.

I still think at 7/2 I think we are worth a punt.

Regardless of what happens it's a win win situation as far as I am concerned. Most enjoyable season I have had a spurs fan no matter what happens - and that's what it's all about isn't it?

I'd hate to be in Leicester's position because if they finish 2nd it will feel like a huge failure after being top for so long and by such a margin, that's the pressure. If we finish anywhere in the top 4 we should be hugely proud and it will really kick off a good period for spurs (unlike Leicester who I am 100% will be challenging for 5th next season). The future (our future) is bright.

Leicester have everything to lose, we have everything to win. I've predicted a Foxes wobble for a long time and I really think it's finally started and will be a catalyst for an Almighty collapse.

We may not necessarily win all out remaining games (we are prone to a wobble as seen at WHam a few weeks ago) but I know if Leicester do go on and win it, they will do so while stumbling over the line. I am 100% confident of that.

I still think at 7/2 I think we are worth a punt.
Intriguing username

Not sure this has been mentioned anywhere amongst all the leicester chat, but it seems Courtois is going to be suspended for an extra game as his red card was his second of the season. So he will miss out against us.
Begovic isn't exactly a slouch but I feel much better knowing that they will be using a reserve keeper.

Get off your moral pedestal.

I always try to aim above morality, its not to simply be good but to be good for something and that something is supporting Spurs, on a Spurs forum. You my Bluebog LC supporter have no shame, coming on here and talking drivel as though you mean it.

Christ. That's a bit of a leap, MrS. I may well talk drivel, but I'm on a football forum. Pretty much par for the course. Having said that I passionately believe in said drivel.

Are you 100% sure? We've all seen your posts about scottish footballers

:troll::memelol:
100% mate.

Aye, there was a time when talking about a Scottish player from Hibs signing for us was deemed nuts forum behaviour. Now we've got mad cunts contradicting themselves on foxes talk and posting here at the same time. I put it down to title fever
:chadliwtf:

100% mate.

Aye, there was a time when talking about a Scottish player from Hibs signing for us was deemed nuts forum behaviour. Now we've got mad cunts contradicting themselves on foxes talk and posting here at the same time. I put it down to title fever
:chadliwtf:
Impersonating posters on rival forums - is there no limit to your cuntiness?

Back
Top Bottom