The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You
Christ. That's a bit of a leap, MrS. I may well talk drivel, but I'm on a football forum. Pretty much par for the course. Having said that I passionately believe in said drivel.
You have no shame,- insult the forum that feeds your drivel, show some respect .

I respect LC for what they have achieved, they may still win the PL-the challenge is on. However, the difference between you and your football team. They have no guilt in the way they play and you have no shame in what you say on here. They are guilty for what they do, you are shameful for what you are?

Go back to Foxtail/glove/hunt/trot whatever its named and dribble your drivel on them.

With the exception of the goalkeeper having his team's trust, the merit points you make can be either fully or partially explained by a PED doping program.

They have team togetherness because the doping means they have more energy and need fewer players. Ergo, the players are more familiar with less rotation.

They know their individual jobs. But if a shit point you make here but, again, if your job is to run like fuck for 90+ minutes without tiring then doping would help.

They work hard. Need I unpack this one for you? You should be getting the gist by now.

They are fast on the counter attack. Hmmm, wonder why?

Vardy is a good finisher. Yes he is. But his ability to get into spaces and run the fuck out of the channels and in behind defenders is best understood in the context of a club-wide doping program.

I'm afraid it's much more plausible than simply subscribing to the idea that the stars have aligned for them. I know people don't like the suggestion of cheating going on in the game, especially the English game, but it reeks of it this year with Leicester.

433075.jpg

You

You have no shame,- insult the forum that feeds your drivel, show some respect .

I respect LC for what they have achieved, they may still win the PL-the challenge is on. However, the difference between you and your football team. They have no guilt in the way they play and you have no shame in what you say on here. They are guilty for what they do, you are shameful for what you are?

Go back to Foxtail/glove/hunt/trot whatever its named and dribble your drivel on them.
Harsh. But fuck it.

If Steptoe gets a two match ban then the whole dynamic changes, the long ball or the chasing pass becomes MUCH less effective. It means the opponents defence can get higher and dominate possession and put LCFC under pressure.
We will see if Ranieri (who is an absolute gent and the one person I would genuinely feel sorry for if they finish 2nd) has a plan B in his locker.
Our boys get goals from all over, we can generally swap between players (Mousa, Erik and Harry excepted)
We don't know if LCFC are the same.
Hopefully.....

You

Looks like the FA have decided to try and win the league for you w
If Steptoe gets a two match ban then the whole dynamic changes, the long ball or the chasing pass becomes MUCH less effective. It means the opponents defence can get higher and dominate possession and put LCFC under pressure.
We will see if Ranieri (who is an absolute gent and the one person I would genuinely feel sorry for if they finish 2nd) has a plan B in his locker.
Our boys get goals from all over, we can generally swap between players (Mousa, Erik and Harry excepted)
We don't know if LCFC are the same.
Hopefully.....
Have to take my hat off you to tonight. I knew you would destroy Stoke and you did. Looks like your title now. Pity the FA and ref has had such an impact to what was otherwise a fantastic two horse race. I just hope the season is remembered (outside of north London) for the right reasons and not the season the FA decided who won the league. To all those having a go at our style of play - football is a points game and we have done fantastic to get where we are. Spurs play fantastic and attractive football and have done fantastic to be where they are. The FA have stuck their nose in along with a cheating ref this weekend to influence what was a brilliant season. Sky and the FA have what they want which is a big club winning the league rather than little old Leicester.

Congratulations to you guys and wish you well in the CL next season.

Well done to the ref and FA also. If it wasn't for them who knows who would have ended up winners.

Nothing you can say about style of play or tactics etc will take away the FA and ref have decided what happens this season.

oldschool said:

Have to take my hat off you to tonight. I knew you would destroy Stoke and you did. Looks like your title now. Pity the FA and ref has had such an impact to what was otherwise a fantastic two horse race. I just hope the season is remembered (outside of north London) for the right reasons and not the season the FA decided who won the league. To all those having a go at our style of play - football is a points game and we have done fantastic to get where we are. Spurs play fantastic and attractive football and have done fantastic to be where they are. The FA have stuck their nose in along with a cheating ref this weekend to influence what was a brilliant season. Sky and the FA have what they want which is a big club winning the league rather than little old Leicester.

Well done to the ref and FA also. If it wasn't for them who knows who would have ended up winners.

Nothing you can say about style of play or tactics etc will take away the FA and ref have decided what happens this season.
Its not over. You still have the 5 points lead. Dont start all this crap about , its yours. You still have to lose at least 2.

Last edited:

Absolutely pathetic

Absolutely pathetic
On that showing mate the title is yours. You will win out for sure and we can't get 8 points now so congratulations. You have won it in my opinion. If we had Vardy for Manu then I would say it is still either way but with the FA doing their thing we can't win there by then you will be agead. WBA are shit, Chelsea are playing the kids, Saints have nothing to play for and Newcastle will already be down so you have it in the bag.

I am humble and say you deserve it. I just want to secure top 3 to avoid the CL play offs and get into the group stage. I think you will be up there for years to come if you keep your current players. Absolute destroying teams now.

Its not over. You still have the 5 points lead. Dont start all this crsp about , its yours. You still have to lose at least 2.
You know you have it in the bag. Unbeatable and well deserved. Any team who wins the last 7 on the bounce which you will do fully deserves the title. I know you like to wind me up but seriously speaking I can't have a go as your team is brilliant at the moment and no one can say different.

Still believing. A long shot, but we are in with a shout. Hats off to the dudes that never gave up: you know who you are.

As for the melts that throw the towel in when we concede....

And once again, big up to the travelling support tonight. You owned the Brittania. Although what that is worth, I don't really know.

Looks like the FA have decided to try and win the league for you

you know you still have a 5 point lead, right??

...and you 'only' have little old Swansea at the weekend, right...?
That's surely got 'classic' Leicester 1-0 written all over it, right...?
what's to worry about, right...?

...or are you suddenly that worried that you're citing FA/Referee bias now...?
'cos I didn't see any FA officials/refs making sure we won 4-0 tonight... I think us and Stoke managed that all by ourselves!

...worried much are ya??

Is it the FA's fault Vardy tried to cheat?

He's allowed to not dive, he could've even scored if he'd taken a touch and shot.

Just leave it, go back to your forum and sulk there.

5 points ahead and you're throwing the towel in?

Laughable, I can only hope your players feel the same you melt.

You know you have it in the bag. Unbeatable and well deserved. Any team who wins the last 7 on the bounce which you will do fully deserves the title. I know you like to wind me up but seriously speaking I can't have a go as your team is brilliant at the moment and no one can say different.
If you are looking for attention, your getting it. We all support Spurs on here (except you that is..) and we all know things can (have in the past) gone wrong. Its not been the best weekend in LCs season for sure but this dosnt mean the season is over. We must fight up to the last day and take nothing for granted. I hope you lose against SC, it will make it easier for us. if you win, we will have to do it all over again on Monday night.Sleep well.

If Leicester fans had to choose one team they did not want chasing them for historical reasons it would probably be us. When they were decent in the 60's we still got the better of them. Could we deny them again?

It is not in our hands and we are still 2nd favourites even if we win all the remaining matches 4-0.
I just wish we still had the Leicester match to play, home or away because I think we would win it.

Back
Top Bottom