The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is it with you lot coming on here? Fucking grow up - you've won nothing yet.

Sick of this, fucking Hibs fans, idiotic morons with crazed political beliefs and East Midlands chavs who haven't got 2 quid to rub together for their own shitty forum a 6yr old could have put together

I say no new members on this forum until June - fuck it

colbertmicgif.gif

Leicesters results in the reverse fixtures against those clubs remaining:

Southampton - 2-2 draw
Sunderland - 4-2 win
West Ham - 2-1 win
Swansea - 3-0 win
Man Utd - 1-1 draw
Everton - 3-2 win
Chelsea - 2-1 win

That'd almost certainly win them the league.

I really don't get the logic of looking at how teams did in the reverse fixtures to predict how they will do

Sick of this, fucking Hibs fans, idiotic morons with crazed political beliefs and East Midlands chavs who haven't got 2 quid to rub together for their own shitty forum a 6yr old could have put together

I say no new members on this forum until June - fuck it

colbertmicgif.gif

Even if/when their wheels fall of, you wouldn't find any from this forum on Foxes Talk. Some of these blokes are in their 40/50's. It's hard to believe - they're like school children.

After today I do think Leicester will win the league, however, if we win tomorrow I think we are almost guaranteed CL football. I know we are going for the title but the fact we are in this position just shows what a great season we are having I say lets just enjoy the run in... A win at Stamford Bridge would be quality

Problem is, when Leicester realistically have a game against a team they could drop points against, we seem to be up against a team away from home who we can also realistically drop points against. It's just how the fixtures fall and it's sad.

When they have Southampton, we're away at Anfield. When they have Man Utd away, we're away at Chelsea etc.
Its over a season?

Wooooos fellas! Im a big fan of youf find forum. I noticed that you are keen scholars of probability, and I just wanted to contribute to your thesis.
Now we had some rotten luck against nawf laaandans biggest club! Had we not been shafted by another ref, we'd have been mine points clear........
Bin the Fox please.

Beat Bournemouth ( not easy but should do ) then the gaps no more than before today and Woolwich are 11 off top still and West Ham would be 11 off us, so virtually home and dry for Champions League.

Then Liverpool have Dortmund days after us and United won't give as much a shit as they should and we are at home in that game, so there is a good chance of keeping that gap in the coming weeks. I've said it before...we need to be in touch with 3 games left. That simple. However, beating Bournemouth tomorrow is first. If we do that and manage to stay close with 3 games left. We will win it. It's staying in touch with 3 games to go that will be / is critical. Leicester have scrapped past a shit Villa and a poor place....they have won fuck all yet and will lose again by the end of the season more than once. I don't care if they are top from now till 17.44 on the final day, as long as we are top by 17.45 and stay there on the final day then alls good :) I will die happy !

Wooooos fellas! Im a big fan of youf find forum. I noticed that you are keen scholars of probability, and I just wanted to contribute to your thesis.
Now we had some rotten luck against nawf laaandans biggest club! Had we not been shafted by another ref, we'd have been mine points clear........

You're not a big fan of spelling though..

Leicesters results in the reverse fixtures against those clubs remaining:

Southampton - 2-2 draw
Sunderland - 4-2 win
West Ham - 2-1 win
Swansea - 3-0 win
Man Utd - 1-1 draw
Everton - 3-2 win
Chelsea - 2-1 win

That'd almost certainly win them the league.
They cant score more than one a game so your predictions are a little, how can I put it simply.....bollocks!

Back
Top Bottom