The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're the games I've identified as being tough for the Woolwich too.

West Ham have a fantastic record against London teams this season and they will be battling for 4th spot. They could really do us a favour here.

City are beatable at the moment and I don't know if they're going to pick themselves up or just continue on their downward spiral. They also have a lot of injuries and so are very vulnerable. However, the pressure is on for them to keep hold of a champions league place so you'd hope they will find a way of turning things around for the Woolwich game.

Sunderland will be scrapping and not only do Woolwich have a poor record away to Sunderland, but Big Sam has no love for Arsene Wenger. Again, Sunderland could really, really help us out here. C'mon Jermain Defoe, net a hat-trick for your old club.

Forget looking at what is happening behind us. We just concentrate on our games. The pressure is more off us more than it is on the Woolwich. They have got to make up 7-9pts to get ahead of us.

Forget trying to predict results, I just want to see us go out and express ourselves in our games. What will be, will be. I can be proud of the fact our team is being guided by Pochettino and we are at the beginning of a new period for us, keep our squad together and I can only see us getting better in the seasons ahead.

What with the Brussels bombings happening during international break I wonder if our Belgian posse will be affected. Hopefully they'll have enough time to get their shit back together.

This is going to be the loooooooooooooongest international break eeeeeeeeeeeeever.

The admins really should shut down the site for a week or so. Things might implode in here by next Wednesday :lloris:

Classic conditions for a "cunt off" if you ask me!

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the 'horse puncher' thread

:chadliwtf:

Leicester don't have to choke that hard. They have drawn 9 games and lost 4. They have drawn and lost a game in their last 6. They are winning games by one goal, not 2 or 3. In Leicester's last game, Crystal Palace hit the woodwork a few times and could've gotten a point and they are in terrible form. It is very possible in Leicester's next two games either Southampton or Sunderland are capable of taking a point off them because they are both in better form recently and have things to play for.

Simply put, I will not be surprised if Leicester draw and lose a game before the end of the season. I will not be surprised if we do either. I will also not be surprised if both teams win more or slip up more. It is simply a crazy and unpredictable position to be in. We have the best goal difference in the league and are now out of all competitions which were holding back our league form. We simply don't know how good we are yet. We know we are capable of winning every game put in front of us, and not just by one goal. We know Leicester aren't quite as good, but have been consistent in getting results by one goal.
Whilst I agree. The most frustrating thing is that those two games where they could potentially drop points sees us against Liverpool and man Utd who could equally take points off us.

All I heard at WHL against Dortmund and seeing it more and more here is an obsession with finishing above Woolwich.

Why are we talking about Woolwich when there could be a title?

No one finishes above the team that wins the league.

Please stop being obsessed with finishing above Woolwich, it's fucking embarrassing considering it's our best season in most (probably all) of our lifetimes.

This thread

ever-feel-stuck-in-a-rut-going-in-circles-54821.gif

All I heard at WHL against Dortmund and seeing it more and more here is an obsession with finishing above Woolwich.

Please stop being obsessed with finishing above Woolwich, it's fucking embarrassing considering it's our best season in most (probably all) of our lifetimes.
Ive mentioned Woolwich, more than once, not because I'm looking over my shoulder. I agree with , you win it everyones below you. BUT! we mustn't allow them the freedom of playing their games without some pressure. Most are writing them off, I feel this is dangerous. They have the easier run in and could upset us all. I personally just want to finish above em, the rest will take care of it self.

This is going to be a very long break......

Today Ive been eating a vegetarian Shepard's Pie? Cottage/Shepard's is either lamb or beef. What should a vegetarian one been called?

Ive always wondered the difference between Admirals Pie, Ocean Pie and Fish Pie?

What's wrong with wanting to beat those cunts?

I feel that we will need to beat Liverpool to still have a realistic chance of the title. Win there and puts the pressure on Leicester in a difficult game against Southampton. Lose or draw and there is less pressure on them, they would know a draw is not a bad result.

There you go, proper debate about pies we can find out answers for!!

Certainly beats the very exhausting usual tripe

....but if Leicester get a red card and if.... oh but what if Newcastle are safe by the time we play them..... but but what if someone gets injured?

Back
Top Bottom