The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8351.jpg
I'm going to put my money where my mouth is. Big fat fraud.

Tuchel and Leonardo (PSG sporting director) are now trading barbs though press conferences and interviews. Tuchel is on thin ice.

Surely Poch is sitting by the phone and just waiting for the call now.

Interesting consideration. I feel that he would not fit the Chelsea model as really, he’s record to date is progression, Not winning, and Chelsea tend to go for winning rather than building.
Chavs wanted him before they appointed Lampard. The pressure is well and truly on fat frank. Suspect he will be given until Christmas but if performances remain a bits shit he'll be given the boot.

I think Pep is also under pressure right now, so Chavs, PSG & City would all potentially be having quiet disaster recovery meetings with a view to covering the managerial spot, with Poch in a very shortlist of new managers.

Back
Top Bottom