The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ancelotti is very successfull league manager LOL
Sorry, but Ancelotti is universally known in Italy as a shite League manager but a brilliant Cup one. He's also regarded as a manager who can't build teams, but who can get the absolute best out of the teams he has been given.

Sorry, but Ancelotti is universally known in Italy as a shite League manager but a brilliant Cup one. He's also regarded as a manager who can't build teams, but who can get the absolute best out of the teams he has been given.
I saw an article recently - not sure where - and he was described as a “diva whisperer “, someone that gets all the players pulling in the same direction.

The Robbie Keane of Manager quotes:

Setién has been chosen as the man to replace him. A former coach of Las Palmas and Betis, Setién is committed to a “Barcelona” style based on possession and technique, a professed admirer of Sergio Busquets and Lionel Messi, and once said he would have cut off his finger to play for Johan Cruyff.

It's official.

Pochettino goes to United if he is very very lucky but no doubt in my opinion that they are building some quality although they lack an identity at present.

But should they acquire whatever that looks like I can see them doing pretty well.

And maybe Pochettino having a ready made squad is wgat he needs because he cannot spot a player in my opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom