The Tom is Dead. Long live the Tom.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
It is fair to say ever since Mousa Dembele’s recurring hip injury came to the surface Spurs have not been the same team. Our summer signing from Fulham appeared to be proving to the White Hart Lane faithful that he could indeed replace Luka Modric in our side, and be just as effective if not more. Dembele is very athletic, a fantastic passer of the ball, and a decent finisher as a his goal against Norwich proved. Fast Forward to [...]

Continue reading...

Couldn't agree more. Off the back of some hard defeats this guy (and other youngsters) has made me think the glass is half full!

I have wondered for a while why England always seems to comment on the size of a player. If you are good enough then you'll find a way to make it work, and the examples of this are plentiful. I hope Tom Carroll becomes a player who joins the ranks of those whose size is irrelevant (after all, they don't get much bigger than Huddlestone, and how is that working out!)

I have wondered for a while why England always seems to comment on the size of a player. If you are good enough then you'll find a way to make it work, and the examples of this are plentiful. I hope Tom Carroll becomes a player who joins the ranks of those whose size is irrelevant (after all, they don't get much bigger than Huddlestone, and how is that working out!)

Very Slowly? ;)

Back
Top Bottom