The Trust's Fan Survey 2021 - The Results are in!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
In a year when we had our worst season in a decade only 75% said they felt ENIC’s stewardship of the Club had declined over the last year?

What the hell were the other 25% thinking?

I believe overall 20 years of ENIC has been good for our club - but last year was an utter cluster-feck just how did only 75% think we had declined? Who the hell did the trust ask to get that set of results - Americans?

In a year when we had our worst season in a decade only 75% said they felt ENIC’s stewardship of the Club had declined over the last year?

I believe overall 20 years of ENIC has been good for our club - but last year was an utter cluster-feck just how did only 75% think we had declined? Who the hell did the trust ask to get that set of results - Americans?
trust.png

:dembele:

The results of The Trust's fan survey are in.

An interesting read.
So it's not just a few sad gooner trolls on the Fighting Cock that have had enough of these idiots

Who knew

Back
Top Bottom