The Unofficial Player Rating Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris - 1
Doherty -2
Sanchez -1
Romero - 5
Sess-3
Winks - 3
Bentacur -4
Doherty - 3
Moura - 2
Kane 3
Son -1

Kula - 4
Berg - 3
Emerson NA

It was a performance bereft of passion, skill, hardwork or craft.
In a word. ….shambolic.
All minus scores except Harry. I didn't think he was any better than the rest of them to be honest.

I know Lloris was bad on the first goal but he then made up for it later with some great saves. Harsh to see him marked so low when there were plenty of players that had only negatives with no positives at all our there.

Wolves:

Lloris - 5
Doherty -3
Sanchez -1
Romero - 6
Davies- 1
Sess-5
Winks - 1
Bentacur -6
Moura - 2
Kane 5
Son -3

Kula - 4
Berg - 3
Emerson- 3

I know Lloris was bad on the first goal but he then made up for it later with some great saves. Harsh to see him marked so low when there were plenty of players that had only negatives with no positives at all our there.
Goalkeeper is a cruel position.

Lloris has received and deserved many a 9 for games in which he stood around for 89 minutes and saved our bacon with one huge stop. This is the other side of that coin.

Goalkeeper is a cruel position.

Lloris has received and deserved many a 9 for games in which he stood around for 89 minutes and saved our bacon with one huge stop. This is the other side of that coin.

I get not giving him a high mark but a 1 seems crazy in my view. Just because he had one bad play?

He punched a simple catch leading to the first goal. Instead of hoofing it he placed a pass behind Davies which put him under enough pressure to have his own brain fart and we concede again. Both goals started with his shaky play so I feel he deserves a rating that reflects that. I also view captains a bit higher than the other players, if they are the leaders on the pitch they shouldn't set the tone with basic mistakes.

He punched a simple catch leading to the first goal. Instead of hoofing it he placed a pass behind Davies which put him under enough pressure to have his own brain fart and we concede again. Both goals started with his shaky play so I feel he deserves a rating that reflects that. I also view captains a bit higher than the other players, if they are the leaders on the pitch they shouldn't set the tone with basic mistakes.

I don't think he was that much at fault for the 2nd goal, it was a poor ball but also a ball that a quality CB deals with and helps his keeper out.

I don't think he was great, but a 1 is ridiculous in my view. He certainly was not one of the worst players out there and like I said for his poor plays at least he had some good ones, plenty of guys- Davies, Winks, Sanchez, Moura, Doherty who had only poor plays with nothing positive.

I don't think he was that much at fault for the 2nd goal, it was a poor ball but also a ball that a quality CB deals with and helps his keeper out.

I don't think he was great, but a 1 is ridiculous in my view. He certainly was not one of the worst players out there and like I said for his poor plays at least he had some good ones, plenty of guys- Davies, Winks, Sanchez, Moura, Doherty who had only poor plays with nothing positive.
I don't disagree that Davies should have done better, his clearance was gash. No one covered themselves in glory today.

Lloris - 1
Davies - 1
Sanchez -1
Romero - 6
Doherty - 3
Sess-2
Winks - (-1)
Bentacur - 6
Moura - 2
Kane 5
Son -0

Kula - 3
Berg - 3

Lloris 5
Emerson -17
Sanchez -16
Romero 1
Davies 1
Reggie 3
PEH -4
Winks -187
Lucas 2
Son 4
Kane 3
Betancur 5
Kulu 3
Bergy 3

Conte 1

Levy - cunt

Great result but a very hard fought win. I think Kulusevski, although he isn't quick, brought a touch of class at times and used his head at the right moments.
Lloris 5
Emerson 4
Romero 7
Dier 7
Davies 6
Sessegnon 5
PEH 6
Bentacur 5
Kulu 7
Son 8
Kane 9

Subs: