The untold story of our green Champions League kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couple have appeared on eBay one finished today BNWT M £87!!!! seller admitted he couldn’t guarantee authenticity as it was a present. The other two I’m not sure they’re genuine one has an embroidered badge and Nike Swoosh think that’s wrong? the other one has transfers for the badge and swoosh but the photo shows the inside of the neck but looks pulled just doesn’t look right people will be desperate for one.
05-C3-AC25-DF95-4-DFA-A16-D-7-D8-C42-A05456.jpg

E2330-D23-9-DD7-41-B3-987-A-5-F463-EC33-EE8.jpg

Last edited:
Couple have appeared on eBay one finished today BNWT M £87!!!! seller admitted he couldn’t guarantee authenticity as it was a present. The other two I’m not sure they’re genuine one has an embroidered badge and Nike Swoosh think that’s wrong? the other one has transfers for the badge and swoosh but the photo shows the inside of the neck but looks pulled just doesn’t look right people will be desperate for one.
05-C3-AC25-DF95-4-DFA-A16-D-7-D8-C42-A05456.jpg

E2330-D23-9-DD7-41-B3-987-A-5-F463-EC33-EE8.jpg
Embroidered badge is fake. Only one I could get last summer was with an embroidered badge. It’s a damn good replica but not legit. Lovely kit and great as an evening running top. Get shout outs from fellow Yids occasionally on my way.

Embroidered badge is fake. Only one I could get last summer was with an embroidered badge. It’s a damn good replica but not legit. Lovely kit and great as an evening running top. Get shout outs from fellow Yids occasionally on my way.
When it came out for a start and the badge was a transfer, I though hey, wait a minute this is a bit sus then turned out they’re genuine o_O but you see what I mean with the image of the neck line that rough...

Back
Top Bottom