Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hope we don't keep booting the ball up field, they will eat that up
Kane is not great in the air but Son & Bergwjn are hopeless
hardly any of our players are any good at challenges in the air

Not fussed if we win. Not fussed if we lose tomorrow. Not felt like this in a very long time with Spurs, but that’s what this lot have driven me to. We win, it will just completely paper over any cracks, as this is literally the worse premier league side in the whole division, so it would be a travesty if we couldn’t beat them.

We should totally boss this - the players were scared on Thursday, assuming Chelsea were going to be amazing, but they weren’t. WBA will, I’m assuming play on the counter and try to defend.

My wonder is where the goal(s) will come from? Son is not great against a tight defence, nor Lucas, Coco, Stevie B and jury’s out on CV. Shots from distance? In which case, there’s an argument for Bale but he would need protection as he clearly doesn’t run anymore. Can’t just rely on Tanguy, his performances have dropped lately, too, now he’s being targeted by other teams.

Can’t see it being a thrilling game. Hopefully wrong.

This team Aint good enough for top 4 , it's a top 8 team built with a very small cluster of good players with the vast majority bang average /poor , that should have been moved on.
Don't care win or loose , there is no foundation to build on , no way of moving forward under these nightmare tactics .
The future is endless depression if there is no change

I'm not watching it

Think I'll wait til he's gone before I watch our games again

Right now it's a waste of time and just makes you miserable
Don't blame you I didn't watch the game against Chelsea because the result was a foregone conclusion.
The clock is ticking on his time here sadly going to end in disaster.

Back
Top Bottom