There's band of mediocre players sabotaging the football club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier , Sissoko , Winks , Dele , Dier , (Maybe Toby) , Sanchez and Doherty probably too.
Apart from Toby Levy should get rid of them all.

Maybe demand higher fees for Dele and Sanchez and potentially WInks

but the other just accept what you can get and sell. Accept the loss and move on. Its the best for the squad.

Glad i'm not the only one who suspects this, I think the older and longest standing players at the club like Sissoko and Winks are the worst culprits.

No wonder our newish players look bang average they are probably told to not bother trying by those old shit bastards discontent with the club.

Faster they are chucked out the better!

I genuinely think you're my favourite poster on this forum (after Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman of course)
Gutted 😞

Season 2 Episode 13 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

These players know Tottenham is the best club they will ever play for. What they have been doing is sabotaging managers to get them sacked to prolong the inevitable rebuild.

Poch spoke of painful rebuild, few months later he was out of the job. Jose wanted a strong overhaul this summer, found himself sacked.

These players have been rejecting multiple offers from other clubs every window to stay at the club. They also leak stories to the press to paint the manager in negative light to force Levy's hand. They're tight knit, very loyal to one another and have a strong influence over the club hierachy. It going to be very difficult to remove them in one window.

Lloris spoke of them several times in post match conferences, Kane couple of times, even Højbjerg blamed them for lack of effort in one game.

Dele Alli and Harry Winks are the inofficial leaders of this group and are the most cancerous duo in the current squad
What's your point in creating this thread. This place is fullmof doom and gloom posters and threads and maybe, just maybe, we could have lived without another one.

I remember watching the Amazon all or nothing about us and thinking we were finished when I saw the player's reaction when they found out Jose was going to be manager.

They were all crapping themselves (Winks in particular stood out) because I think a lot of them feared that they'd get found out for the charlatans they are.

I can't be arsed to start a poll but how many players do you think we need to ship out in summer - 4/5/6 or even more.

For me it's got to be goodbye to Winks, Lamela, Sissoko and Vicinius at the very least.

What the hell ever happened to "wonder kids" Jack Clarke and Ryan Sessegnon?

Sometimes I reckon that some of our signings are just some kind of elaborate tax dodge.

What's your point in creating this thread. This place is fullmof doom and gloom posters and threads and maybe, just maybe, we could have lived without another one.
This is fucking forum and people are going to have different views on different on topics.

If you're not interested in reading opposing views go hide yourself under the fucking rock.

Dele has shown signs of a return to his excellent best
Gio needs to be shipped out this Summer along with a lot of others
When has Dele showed any signs of returning to his best?
All I see is a lumbering one paced fool still trying flicks and Megs.
Some of our fanbase will except any old shit served up by players that don't give a fuck.
We don't even need to watch today to know we will play with no heart or desire and stroll around the pitch thinking this game is below them.

I dont know who the bad apples are, but like everyone else we can guess. The club knows who these individuals are and it's about time they got rid

I think this is very clear and people chose to ignore it in the AoN doc. We have a broad split between players who I'd say are negative influence and those who are just poor (some are both).

Bad influence get rid:
- Winks, Dele, Sissoko, Aurier, Rose

Good characters but shit:
- Dier, Lamela, Sanchez, Davies

It's basically the players who were 2nd choice under Poch but only started to get a prominent role as we got desperate.

It's easy to say Levy should sell but are other clubs offering the same wages for our cast offs? Maybe they are making it difficult to shift them.

You can also imagine the impact this has on new signings, especially in the case of Ndombele falling in with those French wasters rather than a crowd that would elevate and inspire him.

Need to get these out over the next two windows. Rose is finally gone and hopefully the other 4 follow him out this summer. I think those in the second list are fine as squad players for another year and they wont fetch much money anyway in transfers.

Something Kane alluded to in his Sky interview was that Jose expected the players to be professional and work on their fitness and condition in their own time.

Whether you agree with that approach or not, it clear shows there are far too many players at the club who are lazy, unprofessional, entitled and wage thieves.

These players have an amazing opportunity to live a life most can only dream of and cant be bothered to push themselves. They have no love for the club or the fans.

Instead they'd rather fart about on instagram and play playstation.

Back
Top Bottom