Things to change/improve:

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So far everything on the new site looks great.

One thing I would like to change (if it's possible), is that the links posted in the forum automatically opens in a new tab. Call me lazy, but thats just how I'm used to it. :shades:

Cheers,

Mads

Sorry mate, I could go all "web coding standards" on you but links should open in the same window. It's up to the users to decide how they want to open them.

I doubt you give a fuck but you can read more on it here.

:smile:

Do you have a scroll-wheel on your mouse? I click that on mine and it opens links in a new tab.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER.

MOTHERFUCKING TECH ADVICE BITCH!!!

TECH ADVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE BITCH.

can i make a suggestion case old son - whenever the words a***nal or c**tbell or any other words us yids find disgustingly offensive, is it possible to star them out as illustrated above. this way it may cause less offence in future.

Quick suggestion: Would it be possible to put more than the default # of posts per page in the forum? I feel that I'm switching pages more than I should be.

Perhaps 15-20 posts per page?

Mr Vexed said:
can i make a suggestion case old son - whenever the words a***nal or c**tbell or any other words us yids find disgustingly offensive, is it possible to star them out as illustrated above. this way it may cause less offence in future.

Best add Jenas and Giovanni Dos Santos too ;-)

BalesLeftBoot said:
Mr Vexed said:

Best add Jenas and Giovanni Dos Santos too ;-)

Yeah but all this starring out business just makes us look like we give a shit. All a bit small-time really. Personally I don't think they deserve a moments consideration for special treatment. I begrudge expending extra energy on them having to push extra keys to make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom