Things to change/improve:

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Case, one thing I would mention in this thread is, is it necessary to have that step after you've posted, where you need to click a link to view your post? The choice is either click to view your post, or click to go back to the board. Don't know if it's just me but I thought maybe it would be easier to just go automatically to view your post after submitting, and then you click back to the board index.

Most of us take a quick look at the snot on the tissue, after blowing our nose, right?

S.L.R said:
Case, one thing I would mention in this thread is, is it necessary to have that step after you've posted, where you need to click a link to view your post? The choice is either click to view your post, or click to go back to the board. Don't know if it's just me but I thought maybe it would be easier to just go automatically to view your post after submitting, and then you click back to the board index.

Most of us take a quick look at the snot on the tissue, after blowing our nose, right?

what about the shit on the toilet paper after you wipe your arse do you look at that too

you sick fuck

^ I do.

Sorry S.L.R, I don't think this is an easy change. It doesn't seem to be an option to turn it off in the admin panel so to remove it I'd have to alter the core files, hack into the mainframe and re-route the flux-capacitor.

It does actually auto-redirect to your post after a couple of seconds so if you can hold on that long, it does the hard work for you :thumbup:

Case said:
^ I do.

Sorry S.L.R, I don't think this is an easy change. It doesn't seem to be an option to turn it off in the admin panel so to remove it I'd have to alter the core files, hack into the mainframe and re-route the flux-capacitor.

It does actually auto-redirect to your post after a couple of seconds so if you can hold on that long, it does the hard work for you :thumbup:

sounds fucking easy peasy imo :shades:

Paydro said:
S.L.R said:

what about the shit on the toilet paper after you wipe your arse do you look at that too

you sick fuck

What do you do then? Guess when your arse is clean or let your boxers do the work?

Back
Top Bottom