Things we didn't see on amazon doc

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My mate no longer works for the company that made the doc, so he told me a few more bits that he felt won't get him in hot water!

DELE - Mourinho talking to his assistant says he has been told he would need to sell in order to buy players. They mention only Son, Eriksen, Kane and Dele as having any real value in transfer market. Mourinho asks about Ndombele but is told his contract is very high and we would never get a buyer. He rules out selling Son, Kane and Eriksen(lol) - the phrase he used was 'my good players'. They ponder Dele since they have GLC and Lamela already and assistant says it will be difficult to move him as he is very popular with players and Daniel and loves the club.

Maybe explains why he tried to drive out Ndombele to start with and then quickly shifted his focus to Dele (who was great in Jose's first few fixtures.)

ERIKSEN - Jose throws a fit and storms out of office when he learns Eriksen won't be staying. "I may as well go now. They told me he stays"

IF true, pretty interesting stuff. Your interpretation definitely makes sense with what we're able to see from the outside re: Eriksen, Tanguy, and Dele.

DELE - Mourinho talking to his assistant says he has been told he would need to sell in order to buy players. They mention only Son, Eriksen, Kane and Dele as having any real value in transfer market. Mourinho asks about Ndombele but is told his contract is very high and we would never get a buyer. He rules out selling Son, Kane and Eriksen(lol) - the phrase he used was 'my good players'. They ponder Dele since they have GLC and Lamela already and assistant says it will be difficult to move him as he is very popular with players and Daniel and loves the club.

Maybe explains why he tried to drive out Ndombele to start with and then quickly shifted his focus to Dele (who was great in Jose's first few fixtures.)

ERIKSEN - Jose throws a fit and storms out of office when he learns Eriksen won't be staying. "I may as well go now. They told me he stays"
No surprise at all except I don't believe he did not know that Eriksen was leaving.

Back
Top Bottom