THIS IS A TEAM... A PROPER TEAM!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you ever known anything like it?
Celebrate the camaraderie here...
embrace the brotherhood...
WE ARE ONE...

WE
ARE....
TOTTENHAM
HOTSPUR!

Not my words.... those of Paulo Gazzaniga!
Touching on the camaraderie among the squad of players and staff, Paulo added: “It’s amazing here. We are like brothers. Everyone is friends with one another, together, a team. This is not a group of players, this is a team, a proper team.

I dunno what else to put in this thread.....

Just share the love, eh?
Enough with the bitching!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALISTS 2019... let's enjoy that for a bit longer, eh?

Nice sentiment and right attitude towards each team mate.

Now I’ll be the misery guys who points out 13 league defeats, and a miserable trip to Southampton....

Quick someone counter with Majestic Champions League run and 20 odd seconds of hope in the final :allitongue:

Absolutely incredible that this poor bloke spends his entire time with us having to affirm his future every single week!! Where are those that said he was leaving 100% at the end of last season? Oh that's right they are now bashing the club for not spunking £70m to a mad hatter French football president. Because they know how to do football deals.

Nice sentiment and right attitude towards each team mate.

Now I’ll be the misery guys who points out 13 league defeats, and a miserable trip to Southampton....

Quick someone counter with Majestic Champions League run and 20 odd seconds of hope in the final :allitongue:
How about a simple shut up cunt?

Great Team/Manager/Stadium/Fans. Great EVERYTHING. Keep it all as it is we will be even better season 2019/20. All our supporters should be excited about the future.

Back
Top Bottom