Thursdays

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very much agree.

It's Europe. It's a competition we have a history in. It is a way to bed in youth players and it is a second shot at reaching the CL.

No reason that we should not take it seriously should we end up in it.

It's very frustrating that we've wasted our opportunities in the Europa.
I still have flashbacks from time to time to the one time we got dropped down to it after finishing third in the CL, where I expected us to at least reach the EL semi finals. And then Dele got a straight red in our first knockout game and we got bantered out by a team from Belgium.

It's highly unlikely we are going to get top 4,so if we are in the Europa next year(and that's not guaranteed) we should give it a good go.
Pointless being in a tournament and going at it half cocked.I remember being in it a a few years back(probably 9 or so) and it appeared a weakened had been put out ,to save the best for a league game so we could get , er a Europa spot?! Go for it! Its a trophy and the winners get back to the top table the season after.
No Brainer

It's highly unlikely we are going to get top 4,so if we are in the Europa next year(and that's not guaranteed) we should give it a good go.
Pointless being in a tournament and going at it half cocked.I remember being in it a a few years back(probably 9 or so) and it appeared a weakened had been put out ,to save the best for a league game so we could get , er a Europa spot?! Go for it! Its a trophy and the winners get back to the top table the season after.
No Brainer
Sports drink cup for the kids. FA & UEFA for the men. Agree.

Will never forgive saggy chops for sending the third team out to the Ukraine. Could have won it and wouldn't have this trophy draught hanging over us now.

Back
Top Bottom