Tierney to The Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

agreed. If AM are interested then staying at Celtic is balloonish.
Balloonish. I like it. I always liked the term Donneish, as well. Not related though, unless Tierney starts writing metaphysical holy sonnets in his spare time. You'd think that would go down well with the Celtic faithful, but Donne is probably a cunty apostate in their eyes.

I've never done class A drugs
but I'm guessing that having done so - life would be like this thread.

ie - you'd have to be smacked off your tits to take it seriously

I vaguely remembered us being linked with Brown under Harry R, read this, we were also interested in Sissoko when he was 19 !
Redknapp has been linked with a bid for Toulouse's highly-rated 19-year-old midfielder Moussa Sissoko, who is of interest to a host of clubs and, as such, would not come cheaply. Toulouse rate him at £15m.
You could argue that's kinda as good as it ever got for him really!

Rose did want to play up north...maybe he should travel further up than Barnsley.

Tierney, 5 mil, and bus fare for Rose?
Is the megabus still as cheap?
After my undergrad degree I attended a job interview in London. It went well, but regardless of how it went I had always planned to get fucked off my nut with a mate I was staying with in Islington. After a two day bender I got on the megabus for the drive north to Glasgow. Sitting next to me was this lovely lassie from the Ural mountains. I've always been a silver tongued cavalier, but in my alcoholic youth I was especially loquacious. We shot the shit as we left London. She was en route to Inverness and a thousand hotel rooms to clean. I don't think that Highland backwater could come quick enough for her. Poor thing, we couldn't have been much north of Swiss Cottage before I passed out. On arrival in Buchanan Street bus station I awoke with my drunken head in the lassie's lap. She had the unbelievable grace to not disturb me for the entire eight hour journey as I stumbled from one alcoholic night terror to the next. The women of the Urals are polite, there can be no doubt about that.
I wonder what became of her.

This is parody, right?

If not, stop drinking or sniffing glue or whatever is responsible for addling your brain.
The brain has gone, mate. I now subscribe to the idea of intellectual elasticity. If my brain can regenerate as it basks in my new, healthy lifestyle then maybe I'll be able to learn the piano.

I've never done class A drugs
but I'm guessing that having done so - life would be like this thread.

ie - you'd have to be smacked off your tits to take it seriously
It's the unpacking of the joke that undermines it. I reckon most of your audience would have been on top of your strong line. Trust them, Mick, just throw it out there.

never done smack, but hey, guessing if I had then my life would be like this thread.

And then just stop. Leave them to it. If it goes over their heads then they're not for you. Forget about them. Not on your wavelength. Trust your wit. Be guided by it.

Last edited:
Watched the vids. Tierney looks pretty good although I wonder how many of the highest of highlights came against crap opposition? I liked how he can beat a man on the dribble. Great shot. Great crossing. Seemed pacy in the vids but was SPL lower tier defenses? Looks like he could definitely use a year of hardcore working out under Poch though (not very defined muscles/a bit soft looking).

For now, I'm happy with Davies and Rose.
Unless we sell Rose I don't know why we would table a bid for Tierney.
If we can't sell Rose for somewhat more than it would cost for Tierney, I don't know why we would table a bid for Tierney.
If we can/do, sure, I'd think he'd be a good one to put behind Davies. I'd hope Levy can snag him for 25m or less, though...

Back
Top Bottom