Tierney to The Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guidance on how to be funny from Vince. Advice to really treasure.
The_Thinker%2C_Rodin.jpg

Last edited:
Watched the vids. Tierney looks pretty good although I wonder how many of the highest of highlights came against crap opposition? I liked how he can beat a man on the dribble. Great shot. Great crossing. Seemed pacy in the vids but was SPL lower tier defenses? Looks like he could definitely use a year of hardcore working out under Poch though (not very defined muscles/a bit soft looking).

For now, I'm happy with Davies and Rose.
Unless we sell Rose I don't know why we would table a bid for Tierney.
If we can't sell Rose for somewhat more than it would cost for Tierney, I don't know why we would table a bid for Tierney.
If we can/do, sure, I'd think he'd be a good one to put behind Davies. I'd hope Levy can snag him for 25m or less, though...
Agreed, no point in a new left back if the club forgives Rose and allows him to stay.

Just had a look, SPL record transfer was 12.5mil, all the rest of the top transfer were under 10mil (and most in 90's). shocking, Celtic and Rangers can't even compete with Bournemouth any more
Celtic probably could if they wanted/needed to. But the other Scottish clubs are nowhere near able to so Celtic can just sit on whatever money they save on transfers for a rainy day

Celtic probably could if they wanted/needed to. But the other Scottish clubs are nowhere near able to so Celtic can just sit on whatever money they save on transfers for a rainy day
That's just one of the many advantages Celtic have at the minuet the gulf in revenue is ridiculous! Even if Tierney were to be sold it would make no difference to Celtic in their dominance he's just one good player in a settled team they would replace him with experience or they could take a youngster through and do the same again.

Back
Top Bottom