TIME FOR A SCORING CHANGE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ironvalentine

Supporter
Going to the bathroom. Anybody want a snowball?
I believe in this so passionately that I started this thread. Hear me out. I really think there should be a scoring change across the FA. If the higher standing side can only muster a draw against the *very* bottom side (20th in EPL, 24th in the Championship, etc.) they shouldn't get a full point. They should get a half (.5). Then, for the rest of the year, you have to carry that .5 around on the table like a badge of shittery, so that people know, 'these f*ckers here drew against the bottom team in the league.' And yeah, the bottom side should get a full point.

Also, I propose we call it a Gooner. "You see such and such last night?! They pulled a Gooner!!!"

*Everyone laughs and laughs and laughs*

I believe in this. With all my heart and what's left of my soul.

Back
Top Bottom