To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That ape man who used to play for Woolwich reckons that we need a trophy for Harry to stay. He can go and do one, and so can all the others who make carping remarks and can't let us enjoy this season. Yah boo sucks to you all.
They'd always have something to say:
If we win the League Cup, they'd say the FA Cup is a bigger prize, win the FA and we'll need to win the league because cup games are relatively meaningless. Win the league accolade yes but to prove any pedigree we'd need CL (fuck off Europa), win that we won't be able to sustain it.

That ape man who used to play for Woolwich reckons that we need a trophy for Harry to stay. He can go and do one, and so can all the others who make carping remarks and can't let us enjoy this season. Yah boo sucks to you all.

Sorry Mrs P they are all at least one chromosome away from human you need to narrow it down a bit more.
:pochlol:

Just to echo the class Hull fans clapping Kane off, I was in the Hull end today and some of them (a lot of them tbf) actually stood up to applaud Kane off. Respect. Sad to see them down.
:pochbye:

Just to echo the class Hull fans clapping Kane off, I was in the Hull end today and some of them (a lot of them tbf) actually stood up to applaud Kane off. Respect. Sad to see them down.
:pochbye:
I second that, it was class of them! I think it was helped by the hoards of yids scattered around the ground, but they certainly didn't have to follow suit!

Been saying it since West Ham game..

Durham was the worst culprit but you'd expect nothing less.

Oh and as for Rachel Riley.. Me and her are finished.. FOR GOOD.
I would forgive Rachel Riley is she was to do some "Paige from the wwe" style videos....mind you, I do have a spare bathroom...........Rachel??

Anyone have a link to the whole game?

NBCSN decided to show that twat Trump instead and the game was bumped, watched up until HT on the NBCSN channel online but had to do some shit for the wife. Now i can't seem to find it anywhere aside from the highlights?

Ha Ha - the commentator at the Man C game just mentioned at 4-0 that our away record we created on Thursday might not last ...... he wasn't wrong was he? :dembelelol::levylol::eriksenlol::pochlol::vert:

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but MoTD just suggested that this was our biggest win in a league game away from home, ever?

Don't be sick.
We're building a squad the way it's meant to be built.
Great season, and the future couldn't look brighter....

Totally agree, and these last two games should prove to all of us what a ruthless sod Poch is. He never once let up on the side at Leicester and Hull even when we were home and hosed. Kane was running himself ragged towards the end of the game when Hull were bleeding to death.

There is no letting up from this Manager of ours. In my opinion Poch is as ruthless as Fergie once was, cuts no slack and will not tolerate freeloaders. We are so lucky to have a manager with vision, is disciplined, and a manager who believes absolutely in youth.

When we play to our potential no PL team can live with us, and i only hope that we can improve our squad over the Summer, as the (predominantly) starting eleven has no equal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom