To Renew or not Renew poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you, as an existing St holder renew ?

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 17.9%

• Total voters
The moves have been going on for a few weeks now, the person i spoke to doing mine said she had 7k people to relocate! Im guessing a huge chunk of these are those who had no choice but to get the 1882 tickets.

I believe that they could only do a few moves before the renewal period ended though, presumably only to seats which were already empty. Then they started calling all those that didn’t renew before the deadline to check that they REALLY didn’t want to renew. Only after that can they start moving everyone else around.

Has anyone heard anything since the renewal window closed?

I do think the club could have managed all of this far better. At a time when the country is really struggling, we’re being charged £70/£100 for kits; increases to what is already the most miserable but expensive STs in European football; full price for memberships when tickets are unlikely to be available etc. I have sympathy with football clubs who are being financially smashed by the C-19 crisis. But Tottenham are treating fans like disrespected consumers, with no care or consideration for what we actually bring to the club, and it’s disenchanting many who love the club. Surely this is all very damaging longer term.
With regards to the kit, should imagine price is set by Nike? I won't be buying, but then I don't have to deal with screaming kids having a full blown tantrum telling them they're not getting a new kit!!

Last edited:
My brother in law will take up an offer of one if they get down to him (45k ISH on the list). He is convinced he won't get one. I reckon he has a good chance.
Might even get close to my seat.
I would bet money on him getting offered one, the only issue i would guess would be if he can get 1 near you, you never know he might get lucky and get one somewhere else in the stadium! :mourglasses:
Poor brother-in-law, not only does he have to put up with you on the journey there and back, the whole game too?!!?
Must have done something awful in a previous life!
🤭 😘

Back
Top Bottom