To Renew or not Renew poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you, as an existing St holder renew ?

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 17.9%

• Total voters
No brainer to retain it for me even though I'm not working in London as much. Next year's cost already paid for with the left over from last year. It's not going to be a full season attendance wise so might as well keep the status for 'free' though I expect will probably have to pay a bit more, depending on how many games let people in obviously

Thats why its such a pity most clubs and managers treat the league Cup with such contempt.... you get a bigger allocation so more supporters can go.
Personally I love the league cup. Fear that if anything has to go in next season's calendar it will be that though?

No, you have to log in to your account and confirm your renewal, that window runs up to the 7th August.
For members? Really?

Where did you get that info from? My daughter and several mates of mine have had no such comms from the club or have any renewal option in their accounts.

For members? Really?

Where did you get that info from? My daughter and several mates of mine have had no such comms from the club or have any renewal option in their accounts.

It's for existing season ticket members,not sure about mainstream membership.

I am renewing but will wait to the last minute to do the transfer. If I am honest I am completely disgusted by Levy/Enic. The way they carried on in the lock down , the extortionate prices, there terrible attitude to local and young fans. I could go on. But spurs are a community and us fans were here before ENIC and we will still be here when they are finally gone.

And new season ticket holders who don’t realise there are not enough final tickets for all ST holders. I couldn’t get an FA cup final ticket anyway!

What do we get 20k allocation?
I think it'll actually be the opposite problem. Some old WHL ST holders have already fallen behind new ones because they don't do the home games in domestic cups/Europa League, and they're going to be extremely pissed off when they find out they're not guaranteed tickets any more despite have been ST holders since Graham's dinosaurs walked the earth

I am renewing but will wait to the last minute to do the transfer. If I am honest I am completely disgusted by Levy/Enic. The way they carried on in the lock down , the extortionate prices, there terrible attitude to local and young fans. I could go on. But spurs are a community and us fans were here before ENIC and we will still be here when they are finally gone.
They will never be gone if everyone keeps grinning and bearing it while paying the ever rising extortionate prices

They will never be gone if everyone keeps grinning and bearing it while paying the ever rising extortionate prices
I know your right mate. Agree 💯. But I go most games home and away. It's a big part of my life. We have protests planned for next year against ENIC ( not plane scams robbing people's money).

I know your right mate. Agree 💯. But I go most games home and away. It's a big part of my life. We have protests planned for next year against ENIC ( not plane scams robbing people's money).
Fair enough mate

I know from experience myself that it is really tough to walk away when it's been a big part of your life for so long

Back
Top Bottom