Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dozens. Well the generosity of that gesture just bowls me over

like Zlatans insult to Madrid. Some fund that raised what 100k.... big fuckin wow

half a weeks wage

they should stfu unless they’re going to do something worthwhile

half couldn’t spell philanthropic let alone offer any attempt to be it

Tbh, to see any rich celebs dig direct into their own pocket is refreshing....

Makes a nice change from using their name to just procure even more dosh from those that can less afford it and likely made them rich in the first place.

Last edited:
Tbh, to see any of rich celebs dig direct into their own pocket is refreshing....

Makes a nice change from using their name to just procure even more dosh from those that can less afford it and likely made them rich in the first place.
In terms of financial capacity comparing me and Toby it’s a bit like me donating the local hospital my old iPhone 4

it’s paltry

Looking forward to the posts on every other player thread on here giving them shit for doing nothing. At least Toby has done something.

Takes a special kind of arsehole to find wrong in what he’s done.

"X donating £100k is like me donating 5p" has to be the dumbest argument I see.

City/United donated £100k to a local homeless shelter/food bank and the comments were "Is that it?"

Vertonghen was in the news saying people should be fined for not social distancing with the money going the NHS staff and the comments were all about how professional footballers are overpaid and should pay it themselves.

People are fucking idiots. If someone doesn't donate, nobody says anything, but if a footballer does donate, it's always slammed because it's not enough and they earn loads of money for kicking a ball. Weirdly few seem to take a similar attitude with singers, movie stars or other wealthy celebrities? Toby doesn't have to do anything, he's paid the market rate for his skill set but apparently being rich means he must donate hundreds of thousands to every crisis.

Looking forward to the posts on every other player thread on here giving them shit for doing nothing. At least Toby has done something.

Takes a special kind of arsehole to find wrong in what he’s done.

Well done Toby

Back
Top Bottom