Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dozens. Well the generosity of that gesture just bowls me over

like Zlatans insult to Madrid. Some fund that raised what 100k.... big fuckin wow

half a weeks wage

they should stfu unless they’re going to do something worthwhile

half couldn’t spell philanthropic let alone offer any attempt to be it
Lewandowski gave a million euros to fight the virus. A few dozen tablets would be at max be £5000. Compare that to the wages and how much money they have, its a joke to even make it newsworthy.

In terms of financial capacity comparing me and Toby it’s a bit like me donating the local hospital my old iPhone 4

it’s paltry
Its good that he donated something. But to go to social media about how he plans to donate and make a big deal about it is a bit shit considering its almost nothing to what he gets a week. Lewandowski donated a million. That is a real donation from someone rich.

Lewandowski gave a million euros to fight the virus. A few dozen tablets would be at max be £5000. Compare that to the wages and how much money they have, its a joke to even make it newsworthy.
Agreed. I think that was more my point in many respects. If somebody makes a genuine gesture they should be applauded for it

Apparently Toby wants to return to Belgium in two years when his contract ends. Good luck to him. Some twit on the internet has called him a snake and he should be sold this summer. Ridiculous.

Only me or has he been pretty bad this season. He's seemingly declined although not as badly as Vertonghen.
His 1on1 defending has been very bad and a lot of mistakes have started creeping in + I don't think he's as switched on as he used to be . Also read a Stat that he has the worst ariel duels win % of any premier league player (not good).

Sanchez for me is 9/10 against the top teams but 5/10 against the lower half teams.
At the moment neither Alderweireld or Sanchez would be starting ideally.
Buying a CB this window really needs to be a priority.

Back
Top Bottom