Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is imperative we win a trophy this season. This is not entirely a Jose Mourinho thing, but the club have gone far to many years winning sweet fuck all and under achieving far to often. It’s about time these group of players stand up and start putting trophies in the cabinet. I’m not saying we need to win the treble, but surely a fucking Fa cup or even Europa, plus getting 4th isn’t to much to ask for. Us Spurs fans have suffered enough watching all our rivals mop up trophy after trophy. Work your magic please Jose!!!

This is what will happen -

We will get some good results. They will give us hope. They will narrowly fail.

That is what will happen.

Liverpool lose to Fulham. 6th consecutive home defeat in the league. Drew the 2 before that as well, so 8 league games without a win at Fortress Anfield. Was trying to think, when was the last time they won at Anfield and then I remembered. It was against us.

Not sure if the manager with over 25 major trophies would celebrate top 4 tho ,but surely spurs fans will , i mean they have been celebrating it when poch was here

He did celebrate last season ecstatically dancing all over selhurst Park after leading us to our worst league finish in 6 years.

Good result tonight. Everton drew with BHA.
Newcastle just hit a bit of form. 10 man Leeds just beat City away.
But you have to say that the Everton game really is must win.
OK, we lost but I was encouraged that we didn't lose because of feck ups and we put in a reasonable performance against the 2nd best team in England, unbeaten away for over a year.
The fat lady ain't sung yet.

Win our next 6 and we DEFO get top 4 I've done the maths.

Liverpool lose against United so we leapfrog them on GD
Leicester lose to us, Chelsea and United so get leapfrogged
West Ham lose to Chelsea and Everton and drop out

Chelsea 3rd
Spurs 4th

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HERE WE COME

Soooooooo

If we sneak top 4 at Chelsea's expense... we've then got the old "pushed out of Champions League spot through sheer bad luck" problem haven't we?

If Europa is won by either Man U or Woolwich and Chelsea win Champions League.........

4th won't won't be good enough for a Champions league spot.

:pochcry:
Don’t think Man Utd winning the Europa makes a difference.....

It needs to be Goons winning EL and Chelsea CL with neither finishing top 4

Unfortunately we won’t be getting top 4. There are far too many teams we need to drop points. Not only do we hope Leicester and Chelsea drop points, but we also need Westham and Liverpool. I personally think Liverpool are going to sneak it the Jammy bastards. They will nick Leicesters place. We messed up our chance earlier on with our inept displays under Jose

Still a good chance Top 4 goes to the last day, just need Liverpool to fail to win one of the next two and Chelsea to fail to beat Leicester.

Oh Lord GIF by memecandy

No chance of top 4 imo. 3 way battle with Chelsea and utd, have you seen the players Chelsea are signing after they already finished way above us last season.
I fear this season could be worse than the last one

We finished well.

And actually caught up with Chelsea after Mourinho’s arrival despite losing both our games against them. That’s a 6 point swing there by itself.

So there is hope.

Eternally optimistic Spurs fan that I am.

Back
Top Bottom