Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is imperative we win a trophy this season. This is not entirely a Jose Mourinho thing, but the club have gone far to many years winning sweet fuck all and under achieving far to often. It’s about time these group of players stand up and start putting trophies in the cabinet. I’m not saying we need to win the treble, but surely a fucking Fa cup or even Europa, plus getting 4th isn’t to much to ask for. Us Spurs fans have suffered enough watching all our rivals mop up trophy after trophy. Work your magic please Jose!!!

They had those same issues last year and still were able to finish top 4 (7 points ahead of us), improved their defense and improved their squad overall during the window.

People aren't saying they are making a huge jump just that they will be in the same position as they were last year with an improved team.

Their GD was rather low for their position in the league table. They got a little lucky.

Before every season on here there's fear over a team who are 'winning' the transfer window and are gonna be much stronger than us.

Every season that team fails.

Usually it's Everton. This year it's Chelsea.

We'll finish above them and Man Utd.

3rd for me.

I for one was thrilled to see the BBC devote 90 minutes of programming to Liverpool FC The 30 Year Wait last night.
I eagerly await their program Spurs The 60 Year Wait this time next year.
Can we book some slots for the 61 and 62 Year Wait just in case?

If we can get Kane on the pitch for 38 games, and keep Son happy and playing well, you never know what’s possible. A lot of other players need to start stepping up as well (Tanguy, Dele, Moura for starters)

I think we will be defensively better this year, which is a big piece of the jigsaw we’ve missed for a while now. but looking forward to the new season.
if the above doesn’t happen, I am gonna go with 5th !!

We have a good performance since Mourinho arrived and were 4th in number of points for the period. With two adictions to the first team, in key areas, I can't see us doing worse. Chelsea is a whole new squad that probably will suffer a bit to stick togheter, City is declining for a time now. For me the title will be decided between Liverpool and us.

If Kane and Son can last a full season then I don't see why we can't challenge for a top four place. Top spot? I don't think so at this stage. No reason why we can't nab a cup though.

38 games of top class Lloris, a steady back four, Son & Kane on fire and most importantly Alli fulfilling his potential then anything is possible....and no more fucking injuries...Jose has the knack to see out a title, it’s just a question of do the players believe and more importantly want it badly enough..

Back
Top Bottom