Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All down to Levy and his faith / trust in José to get these players working for him.
He needed to have balls like Abramovich. Instead Daniel has probably still got a screensaver of him and Jose looking lovingly at each other. He’s really not had a good time of it recently, so I’m thinking for Daniel things can only get better. This is his own slump.

As for Jose his last 14 league games he managed to win 17 points. 1 point more than Big Sam and his superstars at West Brom.
The specially shit one.

Now we are talking about a total rookie getting 18 points by winning 6 games on the bounce with exactly the same squad of players. 7 wins if we include the cup final in that.

Be a minor Spurs miracle if he did it.

All down to Levy and his faith / trust in José to get these players working for him.
He needed to have balls like Abramovich. Instead Daniel has probably still got a screensaver of him and Jose looking lovingly at each other. He’s really not had a good time of it recently, so I’m thinking for Daniel things can only get better. This is his own slump.

As for Jose his last 14 league games he managed to win 17 points. 1 point more than Big Sam and his superstars at West Brom.
The specially shit one.

Now we are talking about a total rookie getting 18 points by winning 6 games on the bounce with exactly the same squad of players. 7 wins if we include the cup final in that.

Be a minor Spurs miracle if he did it.
Agree. Levy has ballsed this one up completely. Its been obvious for months Mourinho was a busted flush. That 3 game spell of Liverpool, Brighton & Chelsea should have been the time, we barely mustered a shot in those 3 games. Bloody hell even after Zagreb we would have stood a chance. Too late now, Chelsea will likely be 8 pts ahead by the time we play again as they have Fulham at home. Hopefully we can catch West Ham and maybe finish 5th. Obviously he was too busy plotting super league breakaways so probably thought top 4 didn't matter. What a genius.

Leicester not Chelsea are the ones to catch.

Chelsea will finish 3rd.
Leicester lose to United and Chelsea and we will need to beat them on the final day.

They will bottle it again
10 points behind with GD & 5 games to play. It will be an amazing recovery ! Or an amazing collapse whichever way you look at it.

Based on Sunday, how many more points would we have this season if the cunt picked Toby in every PL game as opposed to Dier the Dumpster/Wheelie Bin or Sanchez?

got to be 5-7 addtl points? Thanks, Cunt

NB - been benched 13 PL games

After avoiding this thread and the poll in particular, I just now voted "Champions", simply for posterity.

tenor.gif

It seems so long ago we sat top of the table. If we hung on to even a handful of those last minute blow leads we could be sitting 3rd right now, having a completely different discussion.

I have a really bad feeling that United are going to let us down this weekend.

If Liverpool win at Old Trafford, I think they'll finish in the top 4.

I have a really bad feeling that United are going to let us down this weekend.

If Liverpool win at Old Trafford, I think they'll finish in the top 4.

can’t see it. Liverpool are a shadow of what they were and United are flying. It would be a brilliant end to this season if we sneak top 4

Definitely done. The top four won’t change now. The fight is for fifth and sixth and avoiding that utterly dreadful new European competition. Funny now looking at that the Europa league almost looks attractive

Definitely done. The top four won’t change now. The fight is for fifth and sixth and avoiding that utterly dreadful new European competition. Funny now looking at that the Europa league almost looks attractive

I don’t think Leicester fans will be looking forward to their last 3 games. They could only get 3 points there. They really need a good result against Newcastle in their next game to settle any nerves.

We will of course win our next 5.

The big one is Liverpool tomorrow, need United to do them. That being said they've dropped points to any and everyone this season so no guarantee they win the next 4 either.

It's in our hands. They will lose to United and Chelsea, we just have to beat them.

They desperately need 3 against Newcastle as I don't think they get any more points this season.

Back
Top Bottom