Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leicester losing 2-0 and there remaining 3 games are United away Chelsea away then us. We really do have a chance of pulling this off

Leicester losing 2-0 and there remaining 3 games are United away Chelsea away then us. We really do have a chance of pulling this off
So frustrating the amount of points we’ve chucked in our own net. Far more late fuck ups than I can remember

agree tho, if Chelsea get a beating off city that will help too

If Leicester lose, they only need to drop points in one of the two games vs United and Chelsea and we’d pass them with 4 wins.

Im sure we will choke and render the discussion pointless.

Bump this post:

DRCiZJH.png

Reminds me so much of last year the way things are shaping up. So many permutations for top 4. We keep looking up at Chelsea and Leicester but Spam and Pool are in just as good a position as us. We can really only focus on our games and forget about the rest

Imagine Chelsea (67), Spurs (65), West Ham (64), Everton (64), Liverpool (63), and Leicester (63) after Gameweek 37, and it ultimately comes down to our last game against Leicester to secure the 4th place. I will shit my pants.

Watching toon hang on to this lead is literally like watching Spurs.

IF we win ALL our remaining games, these would be the permutations:

Chelsea:
We need Chelsea to drop 5 points to finish above them-
Man City (A), Woolwich (H), Leicester (H), Aston Villa (A)

Leicester:
We finish above Leicester unless they win both these games (if we beat them)-
Manchester Utd (A), Chelsea (A)

West Ham:
We finish above West Ham unless they win all their games-
Everton (H), Brighton (A), WBA (A), Southampton (H)

Liverpool:
We finish above Liverpool unless they win all their games-
Southampton (H), Man Utd (A), WBA (A), Burnley (A), Crystal Palace (H)

If we finish above 3 of those 4 teams above, we get top 4.

Last edited:
If Chelsea lose to City tomorrow we'd finish above either Chelsea or Leicester by winning all our games because one of them must drop points when they play each other.

Back
Top Bottom