Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All 3 are despicable teams with despicable fans so sure.

There is no good option for the CL spots at this point.
Well ok I guess if that's how you feel - but personally I could never put Leicester fans anywhere near those of Chelsea or Liverpool in terms of being 'despicable'. The violence, the racism, the arrogance, the failure to ever accept any blame for your actions. For me it's got to be Leicester in the top 4 a million times before those two. (And if I had to choose between them, I'd much rather Chelsea got 4th than Liverpool - but that's a completely different debate, this is about your hatred of Leicester when compared to those two).

I understand people are probably still bitter over Leicester’s title run. Other than that, I’m not sure how you can support other big six teams over them. It’s a well run club that is making good business decisions and playing well as a team. Something we should learn from.

Go and live in Leicester for a while.

Tossers.

Well ok I guess if that's how you feel - but personally I could never put Leicester fans anywhere near those of Chelsea or Liverpool in terms of being 'despicable'. The violence, the racism, the arrogance, the failure to ever accept any blame for your actions. For me it's got to be Leicester in the top 4 a million times before those two. (And if I had to choose between them, I'd much rather Chelsea got 4th than Liverpool - but that's a completely different debate, this is about your hatred of Leicester when compared to those two).

Leicester fans are arrogant as hell and deluded.

The season after they won the league, they came to the Lane and sang 'Champions of England, you'll never sing that' for the whole of the game.

I hope they miss out on CL and the likes of Fofana and leave. They can then return to mid-table.

I may regret it when I hear the usual BS from Liverpool fans that I have in the past, but this year I have found them to be very quiet and the BS surrounding Leicester and Brenton has been much more unbearable.

I wish there was a way for all 3 to miss but that isn't happening.

I understand people are probably still bitter over Leicester’s title run. Other than that, I’m not sure how you can support other big six teams over them. It’s a well run club that is making good business decisions and playing well as a team. Something we should learn from.

And on top of that, they play some wonderful football at times with the likes of Tielemans, Maddison and Barnes. They're in a much, much better place than we are currently as a football club, that's for sure.

Leicester fans are arrogant as hell and deluded.

The season after they won the league, they came to the Lane and sang 'Champions of England, you'll never sing that' for the whole of the game.

I hope they miss out on CL and the likes of Fofana and leave. They can then return to mid-table.
Wouldn’t most fans? It’s not as if that is the most offence chart you would have heard. Would we do the same if we won the league? Many football supporters are so hypocritical it’s unbelievable.

Wouldn’t most fans? It’s not as if that is the most offence chart you would have heard. Would we do the same if we won the league? Many football supporters are so hypocritical it’s unbelievable.

To be honest it’s not just that. Leicester fans are bloody obsessed with Spurs mate and have been long before the title battle we had with them. They hate us and take one look at the foxes forum. All they do is take the piss out of our club and spit hate about Harry Kane etc. A bunch of arrogant wankers who have got even worse since their recent success. Bunch of pricks.

To be honest it’s not just that. Leicester fans are bloody obsessed with Spurs mate and have been long before the title battle we had with them. They hate us and take one look at the foxes forum. All they do is take the piss out of our club and spit hate about Harry Kane etc. A bunch of arrogant wankers who have got even worse since their recent success. Bunch of pricks.

True but I’ve so many mates who are Liverpool fans (obviously they never go to games because they live in london) that any shit they suffer I enjoy. I really don’t want them getting top four.

true but we give them ammunition by constantly underachieving and bottling finals while thinking we are bigger than we actually are.

If you look at it from their perspective they've won a PL and an FA cup in the last few years, we haven't won anything for 20 yrs and that was only a league cup, yet we were the ones being offered ESL.

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd hate us too tbf

true but we give them ammunition by constantly underachieving and bottling finals while thinking we are bigger than we actually are.

If you look at it from their perspective they've won a PL and an FA cup in the last few years, we haven't won anything for 20 yrs and that was only a league cup, yet we were the ones being offered ESL.

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd hate us too tbf

Of course we were offered ESL ahead of them we are a much bigger club.

Dippers are going to make it. They’re away at Burnley (who are on their holidays already, lost 0-4 at home to Leeds yesterday) and Crystal Palace at home last day.

Chavs v Leicester is big on Tuesday night. Leicester really have to avoid defeat there or they’re in trouble. Chavs could well be relying on Dr Tottenham for a favour last day to stop Leicester from winning. That’s a state of affairs really that just sums up this season of utter misery.

Of course we were offered ESL ahead of them we are a much bigger club.
There is no metric for what a big club is, and I'm not going to argue with you AGAIN about this as its entirely subjective.

We've won fuck all trophies for 20 years, we have no right to call ourselves a big club.

And anyone claiming we are is embarrassing and the reason we get roasted by other fans for thinking we are something we clearly aren't.

With Everton losing, we'll qualify for Europe if we beat Villa. If West Ham lose on Wednesday we'll qualify for the Europa. In a manager sacking season that wouldn't be a bad outcome

Let’s face it. This season was an abomination in many ways. We simply weren’t good enough even though we had some memorable results (thrashing those filthy red cunts from Manchester was my personal and peak moment)
Bad management.
Allegedly top class players either downing tools or just in poor form.
We didn’t and don’t deserve top table football next year and it’s time for a long overdue rebuild. We must keep Harry Kane if possible and build a team around our new captain (sorry Hugo. Love you but there are other top keepers out there)
I’m a sucker for punishment but hope springs eternal and I have a perverse thought that this time next year we’ll all be millionaires and Spurs will be champions.
COYS

Could be 12 straight seasons of top 6 if those results happen. Hope they do because we'll get bugger all at Leicester.
I disagree. Leicester’s big game is against the Chavs. Beat them and they can get their sombreros and mankinis out. They won’t give a fuck with the FA cup and CL football in the bag. I am almost sure we will get something against them if they go into the last game knowing they don’t need anything by way of result

Back
Top Bottom