Top 4, bottom 3 & where will Spurs finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where will Spurs finish?

• 1st

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• Shit season, Poch gets sacked, finish outside top 6

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
What's your top 4 & bottom 3 prediction for the upcoming season?
Normally I'd go with City, Spurs, Liverpool and Man Utd. Bottom 3 probably Newcastle, Brighton and Norwich. Burnley, Sheff Utd will be around too. Maybe Palace especially if they lose Zaha.
But like always I think we'll have at least a major surprise this season. Will it be Chelsea falling out of top 6? Will it be Man City have a terrible season and someone else snatch the title from them? Whilst I agree that friendlies don't mean shit, Liverpool haven't been very inspiring this pre-season and if their front 3 lose form or get injured, I don't think they have quality replacements.

I think we'll finish second because I can't see Liverpool grab so many points from dodgy decisions & narrow wins, because we're playing on our own ground for the whole season, because it's possible that we won't be hit by a massive injury crisis like last season. So we've added a good CM, possibly getting another player in, while losing Trippier is not a massive loss. Personally I'd rather see a RB in than Sessegnon and keep Rose for one more season if he wants to stay and work hard, but of course Poch knows better.

1) Man. City
2) Liverpool
3) Spurs
4) Chelsea, but it's a tough one, could be United or even Woolwich as well.

18) Brighton
19) Sheffield United
20) Norwich

I'm useless at predictions, so I'm just going to hope that we can get at least third, and that three of the other London clubs get relegated- I don't need to spell
out which three I'm referring to.

Top 4 in no particular order is us, city, liverpool and whoever is the least shit of that other bunch.

Bottom 3 is maybe Brighton, Newcastle and whoever is the most shit of the promoted teams...

Yeah it's as likely as Everton finishing in the top four, not entirely impossible though.

Less basis for it IMO.

Factors re: Chavs already cited.... Conversely, if any of Everton's new signings make a significant impact, then why not?

Back
Top Bottom