Top 5 racist clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
iur

at Goodison.

Don’t be thick. Hapoel Tel Aviv are super leftist and pro Palestine hence their huge rivalry with Beitar. They wanted to ban them from playing in Europe for displaying a huge banner “representing Hapoel not Israel”

Maccabi Haifa (scum) have educational Programmes all across the north in Arab villages to help underprivileged Arab youth, their ultras is also the most diverse in the country.

You like to ridicule Vince for his Pavlovian (yet well planned) Scottish reactions but you’re no better. Like a kid you like to make this bold statements to shock your environment.

Don’t be thick. Hapoel Tel Aviv are super leftist and pro Palestine hence their huge rivalry with Beitar. They wanted to ban them from playing in Europe for displaying a huge banner “representing Hapoel not Israel”

Maccabi Haifa (scum) have educational Programmes all across the north in Arab villages to help underprivileged Arab youth, their ultras is also the most diverse in the country.

You like to ridicule Vince for his Pavlovian (yet well planned) Scottish reactions but you’re no better. Like a kid you like to make this bold statements to shock your environment.
There's a campaign to be won. SausageVince SausageVince is my sworn enemy at the moment

Any game you remember in particular the old man would have been my reference but he’s passed away sadly
Not really, it's 30 years ago. But I remember bananas being thrown in the 80s and early 90s. I think that's just a fortunate camera shot that caught it, with the most talented black player of the time in it

I'm sure it did, but i don't remember it being anywhere near as bad as other clubs.And i'd say it was 70s,not 80s.
Got some stories from the 70’s and some vile chanting 80s early 90s and horrible visits to Chelsea, Cardiff, Everton and City. Never saw any real bother at WHL but probably wasn’t really looking

Not really, it's 30 years ago. But I remember bananas being thrown in the 80s and early 90s. I think that's just a fortunate camera shot that caught it, with the most talented black player of the time in it
Not saying shit didn’t go down at WHL but just don’t remember the bananas. One Chelsea visit where the Spurs fans response to the blue scum vile behaviour was ‘our ni**er is better than your ni**er’ that was late 80s

Got some stories from the 70’s and some vile chanting 80s early 90s and horrible visits to Chelsea, Cardiff, Everton and City. Never saw any real bother at WHL but probably wasn’t really looking
Pretty much same as me.I remember walking into a pub at Fulham Broadway, 90 0r 91 and the floor being full of BNP papers,and it seemed so weird.So not sure there would have been chanting over the lane at that time.Not saying we were always perfect,just think we had moved on in the timelines suggested.

Pretty much same as me.I remember walking into a pub at Fulham Broadway, 90 0r 91 and the floor being full of BNP papers,and it seemed so weird.So not sure there would have been chanting over the lane at that time.Not saying we were always perfect,just think we had moved on in the timelines suggested.
Was that pub close to the hospital I remember similar early 90s

I included Liverpool because their club confirm its racist status by refusing to sack Suarez when he racially abused a fellow professional in Patrice Evra. If anything, they mobilised a warped semantic defence of their star striker.

I remember the T shirts under their tops giving their support to the buck toothed little cunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom