Top 5 racist clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're putting words in my mouth.

I ask again, if a black player continues to take the knee as he/she sees value in it and a white player ''protests'' that to said black player, then what?

Who is in the right? The white player?

Sometimes, it's better to be lead than take the lead. Just like men should keep quiet when talking about abortion. As Chappelle said ''no vagina, no opinion''.

Someone who has never been subjected to racism should tell those who have how to protest it.

Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins say taking the knee is pointless. Are we to listen to them? No, of course we aren't.
I’m not putting words in your mouth I’ve read your postings and the conclusion I made is obviously in line. Previously told they had to do it - If you look at Millwall today,the majority of their players do not take the knee anymore. It was discussed on various forms of social media and I’m told within the corridor of power at the club also; and quite clearly the majority percentage above eighty percentage were opposed to the club being used by a political movement in this fashion.

The taking of the knee initially continued however, but with the return of fans to matches the strength of feeling was made clear and things had to change. Millwall players officially do not take the knee anymore, although occasionally there are those that choose to do so, and one in particular regularly throws the BP salute.

I’m glad there are no fans in the ground just now.

Last edited:
I’m not putting words in your mouth I’ve read your postings so the conclusion I made is obviously in line.

Previously told they had to do it If you look at Millwall today,the majority of their players do not take the knee anymore. It was discussed on various forms of social media and I’m told within the corridor of power at the club also; and quite clearly the majority percentage above eighty percentage were opposed to the club being used by a political movement in this fashion.

The taking of the knee initially continued however, but with the return of fans to matches the strength of feeling was made clear and things had to change. Millwall players officially do not take the knee anymore, although occasionally there are those that choose to do so, and one in particular regularly throws the BP salute.

I’m glad there are no fans in the ground just now.
You haven't answered my question again and it's evident as to why.

The taking the knee is a naive but well intended attempt to fight vile racism but it is used by extreme political partys on both sides but you can see people’s views sometimes through there thoughts

You haven't answered my question again and it's evident as to why.
I think you'll find that white middle classed politicians have for very many decades been proclaiming to be the voice of the disenfranchised black, and indeed other so called ethnic minority groups in this country. For many years I was a labour party member but not anymore; as that party has been hijacked by an elitist Oxbridge neo-liberal pseudo leftist membership. They proclaim to be the voice of all minorities LGBT, minority religious groups etc; and their ilk (The neo-liberals),are the very essence IMO of the promotion of this taking the knee nonsense in the UK.

And all that oppose the taking of the knee are racists!

Last edited:
I think you'll find that white middle classed politicians have for very many decades been proclaiming to be the voice of the disenfranchised black, and indeed other so called ethnic minority groups in this country. For many years I was a labour party member but not anymore; as that party has been hijacked by an elitist Oxbridge neo-liberal pseudo leftist membership. They proclaim to be the voice of all minorities LGBT, minority religious groups etc; and their ilk (The neo-liberals),are the very essence IMO of the promotion of this taking the knee nonsense in the UK.

And all that oppose the taking of the knee are racists!
Again, nowt to do with my question.

Anyone can answer their own questions to make themselves look like a genius.

You're putting words in my mouth.

I ask again, if a black player continues to take the knee as he/she sees value in it and a white player ''protests'' that to said black player, then what?

Who is in the right? The white player?

Sometimes, it's better to be lead than take the lead. Just like men should keep quiet when talking about abortion. As Chappelle said ''no vagina, no opinion''.

Someone who has never been subjected to racism should tell those who have how to protest it.

Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins say taking the knee is pointless. Are we to listen to them? No, of course we aren't.

Again, nowt to do with my question.

Anyone can answer their own questions to make themselves look like a genius.
Of coarse you don't see the answer I gave as its not the answer you want. I've said already its not racist just because someone is white and opposing it ;so whats this nonsense about who is in the right? As to no Vagina no opinion that really is pathetic; I mean, just because a famous comic said it does it really make it credible FFS?

As to Hopkins and Robinson..... they have an opinion like anyone of us has an opinion and your stance: do we listen to them- of coarse not - is exactly the problem. Nobody wants to listen to the varied opinions [exactly by design] because this is actually all about creating division.

Last edited:
Of coarse you don't see the answer I gave as its not the answer you want. I've said already its not racist just because someone is white and opposing it ;so whats this nonsense about who is in the right? As to no Vagina no opinion that really is pathetic; I mean, just because a famous comic said it does it really make it credible FFS?

As to Hopkins and Robinson..... they have an opinion like anyone of us has an opinion and your stance: do we listen to them- of coarse not - is exactly the problem. Nobody wants to listen to the varied opinions exactly as design because this is actually all about creating division.
This is going nowhere.

You're having a debate in your own head about nothing I've said.

I didn't ask you if it was racist.

It's not up to white people to tell black people how they should combat racism.

If a black player took the knee and a white player went up to him and told him to stop, then what?
WTF is this then? You no speak a good English! :mourbringit:

WTF is this then? You no speak a good English! :mourbringit:
Where in that question do I ask you if it's racist?

I asked you what you think should or would happen in that situation as you said white people can take the lead in protesting the knee.

In fact, let's make it easier for you.

Where in that post does it even say the word ''racist''?

Where in that question do I ask you if it's racist?

I asked you what you think should or would happen in that situation as you said white people can take the lead in protesting the knee.

In fact, let's make it easier for you.

Where in that post does it even say the word ''racist''?

You frequently attack people for what you say are racists remarks in this thread so it was very difficult to not perceive- although you say not- that you were implying that it would be racist. In this response you are more precise with your question whereas earlier you were not!

Yo no speak a di good English ! :mourbringit:

You frequently attack people for what you say are racists remarks in this thread so it was very difficult to not perceive- although you say not- that you were implying that it would be racist. In this response you are more precise with your question whereas earlier you were not!

Yo no speak a di good English ! :mourbringit:
Actually, I've said numerous times context is everything.

If it's precise, why did you need to interpret?

Doi!

Still no answer btw.

Here, I'll answer for you...

A white person has no right to tell a black person how they want to protest racism against black folk.

See, wasn't hard.

Last edited:

Doi!

Still no answer btw.

Here, I'll answer for you...

A white person has no right to tell a black person how they want to protest racism.

See, wasn't hard.
That’s pathetic.

As I said earlier I was for many years a member of the British Labour Party but not anymore because it is today overrun with middle class Oxbridge pseudo-leftist with an ideology I did not and do not feel comfortable with.

One common idiom they have is:

Question: What is a racist act?
Answer: Anything that the victim claims it to be!

I find that very dangerous also as a black person I find it demeaning and insulting!

SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur is clearly just another multi-melt!

Last edited:
As I said earlier I was for many years a member of the British Labour Party but not anymore because it is overrun with middle class Oxbridge pseudo-leftist with an ideology I did not and do not feel comfortable with.

One common idiom they have is:

Question: What is racist?
Answer: Anything that the victim claims it to be!

I find that very dangerous also as a black person I find it demeaning and insulting!

SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur is clearly just another multi-melt!
There's nothing within this post that continues the debate.

You have asked no question and planted your flag.

I'm not gonna change your opinion and you've got no interest in answering my questions, only chatting to yourself.

There's nothing within this post that continues the debate.

You have asked no question and planted your flag.

I'm not gonna change your opinion and you've got no interest in answering my questions, only chatting to yourself.

You are a neo-liberal of the worst kind: you claim to fight for minorities but your efforts are divisive. You attack working class colloquialisms as racist and the only freedom of speech you believe in :
is your own. :sonpoint:

You are a neo-liberal of the worst kind: you claim to fight for minorities but your efforts are divisive. You attack working class colloquialisms as racist and the only freedom of speech you believe in :
is your own. :sonpoint:
Yeaaaa, not overly worried what a paranoid schizophrenic thinks tbh.

Appreciate the armchair psychiatry though. It's actually rather reassuring. If we were aligned, I'd worry.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom