Tottenham’s Greatest Ever Striker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jimmy Greaves is best striker ever for England and Tottenham so far.

But if Harry wins a few trophies with us and breaks greaves goal record he would be the greatest Spur striker ever. Hopefully.

But Greaves will still be England's greatest striker ever. Kane can't touch Greaves in the national team unless he wins a World cup.

But if Harry wins a few trophies with us and breaks greaves goal record he would be the greatest Spur striker ever. Hopefully.

But Greaves will still be England's greatest striker ever. Kane can't touch Greaves in the national team unless he wins a World cup.

To me Greavsie was and will always be the best

It was a privilege to watch him play with Gilzean

That's a strange take on things.

Like I mentioned "If" he wins multiple trophies for us and breaks Greaves goal record.

In my book that still wouldn’t make him a better striker

I’ve seen both
I’ve seen Chivers

Greavsie all day long!

Brilliant control great pace
He had the lot

Had the privilege of watching Jimmy Greaves growing up , without doubt the best finisher you’ll ever likely to see . The guy just came alive in the box . Will always be my favourite Spurs player . Just so glad I had the opportunity to watch him play

Greaves falls into a Different class for me, His name goes into the pot of Greatest striker of all time, anywhere. His ability to hit the ball just inside of the post was ridiculous.

and a little shout out for Chris Jones. Just remember his goals with affection. Not many like.

Never seen greaves play but obviously the older generation say he was the best. For me its klinsmann. He lifted the gloom at club at time and was fearless. In the box he was mayhem and clinical. Remember going to highbury in 95 and klinsmann was marked out of game for 80 minutes by their back four. 10 minutes to go he popped up and scored a quality header. He was never out of game. One of my favourite ever players tbh.

Greaves falls into a Different class for me, His name goes into the pot of Greatest striker of all time, anywhere. His ability to hit the ball just inside of the post was ridiculous.

and a little shout out for Chris Jones. Just remember his goals with affection. Not many like.
Chris Jones? Never heard of him!

Never seen greaves play but obviously the older generation say he was the best. For me its klinsmann. He lifted the gloom at club at time and was fearless. In the box he was mayhem and clinical. Remember going to highbury in 95 and klinsmann was marked out of game for 80 minutes by their back four. 10 minutes to go he popped up and scored a quality header. He was never out of game. One of my favourite ever players tbh.

Loved Juergen but he wasn’t a Spur and he wasn’t as good as Greavsie

Back
Top Bottom