Tottenham Boys We’re Still Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me. Be there about 3.
My awkward effing lot have decided that some will get there very early and others will get there later. Never easy trying to get them in one place at one time. So me and couple of others are getting there for mid afternoon. Not sure why one of us is getting there at 12,the event don't start till!Him and his Mrs ain't piss heads either

Me. Be there about 3.
My awkward effing lot have decided that some will get there very early and others will get there later. Never easy trying to get them in one place at one time. So me and couple of others are getting there for mid afternoon. Not sure why one of us is getting there at 12,the event don't start till!Him and his Mrs ain't piss heads either

Doesn't start until 2pm? I will try and get there around that time. Give or take.

Me. Be there about 3.
There is also a do with DJ at LTs going on 👏

still a problem, and I've made other arrangements now :)

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom