Tottenham Hotspur B - Checkatrade Trophy 2017-2018 - The Road to Wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know there's a more recent thread than this somewhere, but I'm fucked if I can find it.

Anyway our U21's have been drawn against Gillingham, Colchester and Ipswich in the EFL Trophy this year.
3 relatively local teams. Could give some fans a chance to get out and see some of the faces we hear about on here.

Also WHam drew Exeter, Cheltenham and Newport County. Not quite so local for them. Unlucky.

Usually covered in youth thread as one of s number of competitions spurs youth play in,.

Always a good competition for u23s as it's often the first time Spurs youngsters play a man's side (albeit from Leagues 1 or 2,) which is a very different game than playing against other youth sides A really important few games for u21s to sort men from Boyd.

Good we have relatively local sides - we have good relations with Ipswich and Colchester in particular playing our ,u 15/u16 sides against their youth sides as an end of season freindly. Good chance for Spurs fans close to these towns to see the youngsters

Back
Top Bottom